When will the new coach be hired?

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

What date will the new Head Coach be announced?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:54 pm

Mon 4/30 - Wed 5/2
8%
Thurs 5/3 - Sun 5/6
23%
Mon 5/7 - Wed 5/9
15%
Thurs 5/10 - Sun 5/13
8%
Mon 5/14 - Wed 5/16
8%
Thurs 5/17 - Sun 5/20
No votes
Mon 5/21 or later
38%

Total votes : 13

Re: When will the new coach be hired?

Postby bctitans1987 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:06 pm

Telling someone that you do not know (or, even someone that you do know) that they are terrible human being is a very Christian thing to communicate.

I feel very sorry for you and will pray that you get the help that you need.
bctitans1987
Senior

Postby DetroitBASKETBALL » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:18 pm

bctitans1987 wrote:Telling someone that you do not know (or, even someone that you do know) that they are terrible human being is a very Christian thing to communicate.

I feel very sorry for you and will pray that you get the help that you need.

I don't need to know you to see what kind of person you are based on what you do on here. I don't want to know you, most people on here don't want to know you. Thanks but no thanks I do not need any praying from you, because it is obviously not a genuine offer and therefore unchristian in itself. It is hilarious to hear any talk of acting Christian like coming from you, someone that only spews hate and negativity on here, this is as close to anything nice that you have said on this board, if it were genuine, but I suspect it is not. I do not go on this board just to piss off everyone and poke fun and spew hate, you do. Might want to check into some help and praying for yourself brother, I can't help you with either.
DetroitBASKETBALL
Senior

Postby bctitans1987 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:14 pm

Such hypocrisy.
bctitans1987
Senior

Postby DetroitBASKETBALL » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:11 pm

bctitans1987 wrote:No deal is done yet...I would count your proverbial 'chickens'...I have confidence that UDM will screw this up.

What do you say now BC? What about Titans 96 or the rest of the bunch? The school has such an uphill battle if this is our supporters. I am so glad that you guys have no idea what you were talking about!
DetroitBASKETBALL
Senior

Postby Titans96 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:56 pm

DetroitBASKETBALL wrote:
bctitans1987 wrote:No deal is done yet...I would count your proverbial 'chickens'...I have confidence that UDM will screw this up.

What do you say now BC? What about Titans 96 or the rest of the bunch? The school has such an uphill battle if this is our supporters. I am so glad that you guys have no idea what you were talking about!

Dear “DB”
You are clearly confused and obviously not one of the brighter bulbs on this board. I have never had a negative comment regarding Mike Davis. However the cancer still exists at UDM, and that is Vowels. He has destroyed the athletic program and as long as he remains, history has proven he will continue his destructive ways. There is not a worse AD in college athletics. I will cheer when he is gone.

One great thing Davis has done so far is telling Vowels that JJSr had to go in order for him to take the job.
Titans96
Senior

Postby DetroitBASKETBALL » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:08 am

Titans96 wrote:
DetroitBASKETBALL wrote:

Dear “DB”
You are clearly confused and obviously not one of the brighter bulbs on this board. I have never had a negative comment regarding Mike Davis. However the cancer still exists at UDM, and that is Vowels. He has destroyed the athletic program and as long as he remains, history has proven he will continue his destructive ways. There is not a worse AD in college athletics. I will cheer when he is gone.

One great thing Davis has done so far is telling Vowels that JJSr had to go in order for him to take the job.

Cancer is you and BC, making crap up about JJ and Vowels making wild accusations without knowing anything, adding to the negativity of your copy and paste troll posts.
DetroitBASKETBALL
Senior

Postby upbasketballfan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:10 am

Getting back to something important besides babbling. Right now 8-8:30 on the big ten Channel Davis is on with Miles,Lavin, Keady and Bo Ryan. I watched it earlier and Davis expresses some thoughts.
upbasketballfan
Senior

Postby NC Titan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:05 am

Titans96 wrote:
DetroitBASKETBALL wrote:

Is this confirmed or surmised?
#DetroitsCollegeTeam #OurCityOurTime
NC Titan
Senior

Postby TerryTylerFan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:46 am

Titans96 wrote:

Wow, it must have been interesting to be in the room and know exactly what was said. :roll:
TerryTylerFan
Senior

Previous

Return to Men's Basketball