Starting Line UP

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Re: Starting Line UP

Postby uofdmik2008 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:07 am

upbasketballfan wrote:There were a lot of times last year where Eichler was on the floor and made the team better. We didn't lose ground we gained on our opponent. I thought Eichler was
better than Blacksheer last year.

Blackshear had an injury most of last season, which is being addressed in the offseason and he should be ready to go!
Mik

University of Detroit Mercy alum 08 and 09
uofdmik2008
Senior

Postby R.B.J1 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:12 pm

Since I believe that Jaleel Hogan will be eligible for the 2017-2018 season, I have updated my prediction for the starting line-up and the first four players off the bench.

C-Hogan
F-Chatman
F-Prince
G-Allen
G-McFolley

F-Blackshear
G-Jackson
C-Eichler
F-Ballantyne
R.B.J1
Senior

Postby ptctitan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:13 am

On this team, i don't think the starting line-up will be all that important. Corey Allen appears to be the only sure component. Beyond him, fill in the remaining spots with about 8-10 options depending upon who earns it and what the opponent match-ups dictate. Initially, the veterans in BA's system will have an edge. But I can.see a scenario in which Hogan does not start.
ptctitan
Senior

Postby titandave » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:44 pm

R.B.J1 wrote:Since I believe that Jaleel Hogan will be eligible for the 2017-2018 season, I have updated my prediction for the starting line-up and the first four players off the bench.

C-Hogan
F-Chatman
F-Prince
G-Allen
G-McFolley

F-Blackshear
G-Jackson
C-Eichler
F-Ballantyne

Agree with your starting line-up as well as Blackshear & Jackson as rotational players. However, assuming Isaiah Jones is health, I believe he'll get more playing time than Eichler. Regarding another forward in the rotation; I'm thinking it will boil down to Jack Ballantyne or Tariiq Jones.
titandave
Senior

Previous

Return to Men's Basketball