Hoop Night in the D

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Re: Hoop Night in the D

Postby HSScout1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:15 am

uofdmik2008 wrote:
HSScout1 wrote:
R.B.J1 wrote:I agree, it seemed as if Prince was the best athlete on the floor. I don't think Ballantyne missed any of the three pointers I saw him take, he has a nice stroke. Jones still doesn't look healthy to me. It looks like Hogan is pretty close to 300lbs, Ballantyne is quite chunky also.

Can RBJ or anybody clarify the statement on Jones?

He still had on a big knee brace!

Thanks Mik - I was unsure if he was in street clothes and didn't participate or was limping, moving slowly, etc
HSScout1
Senior

Postby titandave » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:29 pm

R.B.J1 wrote:I agree, it seemed as if Prince was the best athlete on the floor. I don't think Ballantyne missed any of the three pointers I saw him take, he has a nice stroke. Jones still doesn't look healthy to me. It looks like Hogan is pretty close to 300lbs, Ballantyne is quite chunky also.

I've seen Price play a couple of games when he was at Long Beach State; I'm not surprise by your observation. Per game ... I believe he'll contribute 10-12 points, 7-8 rebounds, and performed extremely well at the defensive end of the floor.
Last edited by titandave on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
titandave
Senior

Postby ptctitan » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:29 pm

Maybe BA will elaborate about Isaiah Jones tonight on the Coaches' Show. Last week, he sure sounded like Isaiah was ready to play.
ptctitan
Senior

Previous

Return to Men's Basketball