Wayne State Preview

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Re: Wayne State Preview

Postby MooseGuy1 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:40 pm

titanmac wrote:the scary part of this game is that team just didnt look ready to compete. thats on the coaches.

Bingo! Mac, that's a natural fact. Wayne State played with more purpose, poise, and continuity. I am so hoping this is just an anomaly.
MooseGuy1
Senior

Postby titandave » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:46 am

NC Titan wrote:If Hogan really is about 300 pounds, it'll be a while before he's ready to play like last year.

Hogan may be pushing 300 pounds. In the photo on the Men's Basketball Roster; Hogan is standing next to Tariiq Jones, both players are 6'7" with Tariiq listed at 200 pounds. Based on the photo; it wouldn't surprise me if Hogan is 100 pounds heavier than Tariiq.
titandave
Senior

Postby titanmike » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:36 am

R.B.J1 wrote:David Greer out coached Bacari Alexander for the second straight season. Hogan and Ballantyne need to spend more time on the treadmill and less time in the cafeteria both guys are in terrible shape. I think the honey moon is officially over for Bacari Alexander. Less talk and more results.

Don't disagree with you RBJ other then to say a personal issue more likely had an impact on Ballantyne then the weight.
titanmike
Senior

Postby titanmike » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:39 am

NC Titan wrote:When I heard about Allen pouting because of low PT, I wondered if we have another Chase Simon or Paris Bass on the team. Hope not.

If Hogan really is about 300 pounds, it'll be a while before he's ready to play like last year.

I hope BA can find some good combinations and move players in and out of the game without it seeming like punishment for a mistake or a missed shot. He needs a rhythm to his substitutions that reinforces that we have a lot of good players and everyone gets to play.

I hope the members of this board learn to spell Tariiq with two i's. Anyone who misspells his name is not allowed to criticize the team for sloppy play.

Maybe we do NC, but it might not PT that is the reason.
titanmike
Senior

Previous

Return to Men's Basketball