Jim Fenbert

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Jim Fenbert

Postby bobonthebus » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:47 am

Longtime Titan fan and alumni - passed away Monday at the age of 77. Jim was a regular on the bus trips and a very outgoing and funny man. Jim loved to get his picture taken with opposing team's mascots - he would always sit at the back of the bus with Reggie and myself. Makes me sad to think of how many bus trip regulars we've lost in the past 2 or 3 years. Dave Adams, Ronald, Harold Shelton, Reggie Hall, Gene, Roger Buysse and now Jim come to mind quickly. Sorry if I misspelled last names or forgot a few of them. God bless all of them and their loved ones.
bobonthebus
Senior

Re: Jim Fenbert

Postby bobonthebus » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:46 am

Myself and others will continue to carry-on the "road scholar" tradition these gentlemen enjoyed. Denny Crane and myself have attended games at Belmont and Fort Wayne already this season - and will be going to UCLA this Sunday. Just wish the others would have been there cheering with us.
bobonthebus
Senior

Re: Jim Fenbert

Postby Road Scholar » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:49 pm

Jim was always one of the highlights of the bus trips for me. I used to love watching him hunt down those mascots for his pictures. His expressions alone could make me laugh out loud. Sad to see so many Titan faithful passing away.

See you gentlemen at UCLA. Go Titans!
Road Scholar
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball