Poll: Coaching

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Who would you want to coach out the season

Ray
81%
BA
19%

Total votes : 21

Poll: Coaching

Postby JDetroitTitan » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:44 pm

I am going to go there after that terrible performance against OUwinning. Kampe toy with are team the first half then made us feel that we had a chance so it wouldn't leave a bad taste in your mouth. I could hear him from were I was sitting tell his players not to shot the ball and instead waste the clock even though it meet you might have to shoot a bad shot. He was screaming at his player for shooting a wide open three pointer because there was still 28 seconds left on the shot clock. Oh yeah that kids parents didn't complain to the administration about it. Kampe is still bring that boring XO with defense to you and some how he gets the recruits.
JDetroitTitan
Senior

Re: Poll: Coaching

Postby MooseGuy1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:28 pm

I chose Ray because I'm part of the Ray fan club. If I could magically turn back the clock, I'd not have fired Ray. But, honestly, at this point, I want BA to play it out and we'll see what happens. While I have doubts, I fiercely believe in being fair and kind, even at the risk of being disappointed. I would give Bacari 3 years to show what he can do. I think that's reasonable.
MooseGuy1
Senior

Postby Titans96 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:35 pm

I would love to have Ray but I know that ship has sailed. BA has already stated that he could sell ice to Eskimos, so I propose he get released at year end and let him do just that. I am done with him, his staff and the AD.

Let’s see who this Board feels would be a great coach to get for next year, and add an AD to that too.
Titans96
Senior

Postby JimmyChitwood » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:09 pm

See, we can all (almost) agree upon something. Reading the other threads you would think that would be impossible. Nice to see. Peace & love.
JimmyChitwood
Senior

Postby MooseGuy1 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:06 pm

Peace and love to all Titans. We don't hate each other, it's just squabbling among the family.
MooseGuy1
Senior

Postby Motor City Sam » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:08 am

MooseGuy1 wrote:Peace and love to all Titans. We don't hate each other, it's just squabbling among the family.

I miss the days when our big debate was "Did the Titans show poor sportsmanship when Gabe Dos Santos made a layup with ten seconds left and the Titans up by forty at Youngstown State?" :(
Motor City Sam
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball