Thank you Coach BA

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Thank you Coach BA

Postby The-Dude » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:53 pm

I wanted to thank Coach BA and the entire coaching staff for everything they have done the last couple of years. Change is part of life. If they are let go soon, and I think they should be, I will wish them the best of luck in the future.
Last edited by The-Dude on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
The-Dude
Senior

Re: Thank you Coach BA

Postby R.B.J1 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:59 pm

The-Dude wrote:I wanted to thank Coach BA and the entire coaching staff for everything they have done the last couple of years. Change is part of life. I wish them the best of luck in the future.

Do you know something we don't Dude?
R.B.J1
Senior

Postby Tacitus651 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:11 pm

Tacitus651
Senior

Postby uofdfan1983 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:23 am

I am not going to continue to defend BA at this point but Dude, unless you are our AD in disguise and have made a decision already (and I am pretty confident that no decision has been made yet), why do you write that? It's fine to want BA gone but what you wrote is just stupid unless you have information that I don't believe exists yet.
Tom Buysse
Classes of 1983 and 1987
uofdfan1983
Senior

Postby The-Dude » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:18 am

I rewrote my original post for clarity. I was trying to be kind and state the obvious. Here is a more blunt version:
I don’t want this coaching staff coaching at my University of Detroit any longer. If you guys want to keep them, then please take them with you and move somewhere else.
The-Dude
Senior

Postby Commissioner » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:30 pm

It's worth remembering that almost no one (no one that I actually recall, here or elsewhere) thought Bacari was a bad hire. He wasn't my first choice, and he wasn't the first choice of many others, but I thought it was a good, logical hire, and that seemed to be the consensus among reporters, blogs, etc. And of course those doing the hiring had more knowledge of the candidates (which can be viewed, I suppose, as a damning thing, given how this has worked out).

In a post a while back I noted a few examples of coaches who became big winners after two or more terrible years to start. Valpo's Homer Drew is a great example. He was 14-43 his first two years (Bacari is 16-47; 12-44 if you don't count the games JJ coached, but I think you should count 'em). Then it got worse. After 4 years on the job, Drew was 24-87. For the OU grads, that's an average of 6 wins a year. He didn't have a winning season until year 6. But in year 6 he won 20, and then won at least 19 in each of the next 8 years, building the foundation for the Valpo program that is now in the MVC.

Still, I think examples like Drew are more the exception than the rule. Also, I don't know if or what signs of progress there were during his first years at Valpo, but I think most of us see no signs of progress here.

*Attendance has totally collapsed, but it collapsed right from the start--to my surprise, the Wayne State exhibition that marked Bacari's debut was very poorly attended. Though an exhibition, I had thought the resuscitation of a rivalry between the two key schools in Detroit, Bacari's debut, and the public school charity gimmick would pull in a decent crowd. I was really surprised how empty Calihan was. The regular season opener with Adrian drew about 70% of what similar games had done in previous years. For all his enthusiasm and boosterism of Detroit, Bacari seems to have made almost no impact on the city.

*I'm not thrilled with the scheduling. They've put together competitive schedules, and pulling off the UM game at Ceasar's was great, but the schedule hasn't been one designed in such a way as to build fan interest or team confidence, being loaded up with tough road games to start the year each season.

*You see almost no signs of improvement, either as a team or from individual players. Cole Long, and maybe Dre Black. That's it. Hogan, Eichler, Allen, and Blackshear all clearly took steps backwards. Not entirely the coaches' fault perhaps, with injuries and academic issues as big contributors, but still, no progress.

*After two years, it seems the defense is worse than ever.

*The team never seems to have an opening plan, at least that works. Game after game we dig a big hole in the opening minutes. Or maybe our kids just aren't being mentally prepped to play from the opening tip. Either one is really bad.

*Grant, Foster-Smith, Hogan, Jones. Coaches have to bear some responsibility for keeping guys academically eligible. There are those who try to throw this all on Ray, but those first three managed to stay eligible under the old regime. And if you want to say Ray recruited players of marginal academic ability, then you've got to account for Jones. (I don't want to debate old vs. new--I just want to be clear that you can't totally absolve the current regime for this. At best, it's a smaller rather than a bigger negative).

*SMD

* Recruiting: We were assured that Ray was actually hamstringing us. I remember the lines--once Ray is gone "watch the recruits roll in." Again, I don't want to compare or argue the old regime. But it's clear there is no improvement under the new. I give BA a pass on the Class of '16--it's hard to bring in much in that short half-year (although it can be done: for example, Steve McClain at UIC got Dikembe Dixson and Dominque Matthews, two good, solid players who contributed right away; YSU's new guy got Naz Bohanan, who was All-Freshman and looks like he'll be very good down the road). The Class of '17 relied on family and family connections. OK. That's fine two. You use the advantages you have. I've no problem with that. But even assuming we land Kahlil Chatman, that source dries up after this year. Adrian Nelson is a real good player. I see him as a guy with good minutes as a freshman and then a 3 year starter. Hightower is probably more on the level of Blackshear, a contributor but a marginal starter. We have at least two more scholarships to give, and not many options. In other words, the classes haven't been bad, but they haven't been top notch, and the team has given us little reason to think that they can recruit in the clutch, so to speak.

*What does next year look like? How does this team get better? We lose Black, who played his heart out and whom many thought helped us stabilize at least a bit on offense late (though the results were about the same). We lose Prince, not to mention the oft-injured Isaiah Jones and of course Hogan. That's pretty much all our inside presence this year. Tariq might or might not return. Blackshear may or may not recover from injury--but even assuming a full recovery, he's a marginal starter, certainly not a star. Let's hope Cory Allen returns. But it's just very hard to see next year's team being better unless the freshmen really surprise, or we land some big time Jucos (which a) doesn't seem to be in the works at this time; and b) many of you don't want).

Not all of these things are all Bacari's fault. There's blame to go around--on players who didn't work to stay eligible, on Vowels and the Office of the President for failures on various administrative fronts, on fans who don't show up for games (that's me, even if it is a 4 hour trip), and who sit on their hands when they do; on alums who don't contribute enough, on a resolutely apathetic student body. But that is as it is. So far, BA has shown no ability to overcome these obstacles or get rid of them.

For all these reasons, I am extremely skeptical that we turn things around Bacari. In another thread, someone suggested that rather than buy-out BA, we use the half-million plus that would cost to improve the program. Frankly, that probably makes sense. If we've got $500-600K lying around, let's give BA a bigger recruiting budget, spruce up what can be spruced at Calihan, plow some more into marketing, and then, if Bacari can't turn it around, some good things may be in place for the next guy.

Above all, I'd like to see a clear long-term plan to restore the Titans to relevance. Keri Gather at least seemed to have a mid-range plan and some great short-term ideas. I don't know if there was really support for or a longer range vision, though. Remember, Xaiver started planning its return to hoops prominence under Jim McCafferty in the late 1970s (forming the MCC was part of that plan--Xaiver was the driving force there). To this day they operate with clear goals and plans. Do we have anything like this? https://issuu.com/xavierathletics/docs/ ... vier_athle. It took Xavier a good dozen years to start getting occasional national rankings, 20 years to reach the A10, and another 20 to become the monster they are now. Butler developed and began to implement a long-range plan under Barry Collier in the late 1980s. Again, a dozen years to start getting real national attention, another 10, including two final four runs, to reach the new Big East. Gonzaga had a quicker route than most--it only took them about 10 years to build a prominent program. But note that, if anything, it's harder to do now than it was when Xavier, Butler, and Gonzaga dedicated themselves to being better.

Most of us are getting old. When guys who graduated 15-20 years ago are among the youngest on the board, you've got to be concerned about an aging fan base. Let's be real downers--unless the Titans get cracking on a long-range plan, most of us aren't going to see a return to national relevance such as we had, to varying degrees, from the 1930s through the 1970s, with a bit of an echo through the Watson years. But maybe we can at least see progress being made.

I don't know what the way is to do that. But I fear that too often the UDM administration is kinda like the Ford family with the Lions. Sure, they'd like it if the Lions won more and made a Super Bowl appearance, but it's not really a burning desire or even a high priority.
Titan All Americans Calihan Swanson Sparrow Ebben DeBusschere Murray Haywood Long Tyler Duerod Phillips Green McCallum
Commissioner
Senior

Postby kirky313 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:51 pm

I think it's safe to say BA pulled the wool over our eyes, I fear and I think the writing is on the wall we are going to end up d2 or worse within 10 years.
UDM,DUKE
kirky313
Senior

Postby upbasketballfan » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:39 pm

kirky313 wrote:I think it's safe to say BA pulled the wool over our eyes, I fear and I think the writing is on the wall we are going to end up d2 or worse within 10 years.

Kirky I hope you are wrong about the D2 thing. I enjoy the games and the great people I have met at Calihan over the last 50 years but I could not rationalize traveling 10 hrs. to watch a D2 program or supporting another D2 program when I have 2 very good ones right in my back door and GB just an hour and a half away.
upbasketballfan
Senior

Postby ptctitan » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:17 am

Commissioner wrote:

*Grant, Foster-Smith, Hogan, Jones. Coaches have to bear some responsibility for keeping guys academically eligible. There are those who try to throw this all on Ray, but those first three managed to stay eligible under the old regime. And if you want to say Ray recruited players of marginal academic ability, then you've got to account for Jones. (I don't want to debate old vs. new--I just want to be clear that you can't totally absolve the current regime for this. At best, it's a smaller rather than a bigger negative).

I do not think this comment is fair.

Grant was ineligible during the first semester of his senior year. This means most likely that he failed to meet minimum eligibility requirements in the second semester of his junior year and was unable to climb out of that hole with summer classes. That occurred during the semester in which Ray was fired with Bacari being hired near the very end of that term.

Foster-Smith was not eligible during his first year at UDM. Also, the facts of his case are on him. If you knew those facts, I do not think that you would have included him in your list.

Hogan is a mixed bag because the coaches were able to keep him eligible for the second semester of 2016-17. And they were able to help him retain eligibility for the first half of this season. At what point does responsibility fall upon the player?

Jones was a reach academically. He went JUCO out of high school. Attended two different JUCO's. Signed with LA-Monroe and then got out of that LOI before enrolling here. In this respect, he is no different than the busload of JUCO's who were run through this program by Ray. Or the 4-5 HS players who signed LOI's under Ray but could not gain admission to UDM.

Above all, I'd like to see a clear long-term plan to restore the Titans to relevance.

So would I. But a long-term plan requires patience while a foundation is being built. 36 years of neglect cannot be turned around in 2 seasons if you want to build a program from within. Unless you want to reprise the McCallum approach of using mostly transfers (JUCO and otherwise) to execute a quick cosmetic turn. It looked good on the surface until the first cracks appeared. Then, we discovered that there was no solid foundation. Paris Bass was the last strip of paint to fall off and expose the rotten framework.

Whether BA is the guy to turn this around remains problematic. He has not yet succeeded on the court. He has not produced a team that plays better defense. However, while he said a lot of things right after he was hired, he did not promise a quick turnaround. This season, I expected a .500 record because Hogan regained eligibility. I did not expect him to return overweight and out of shape. More than anything, that changed the trajectory of this season. Everything else snowballed from there. Until we get a post player on the roster who can enable our other players to guard the perimeter more tightly, we will always be vulnerable on defense. That's how I see the issue on the court.
ptctitan
Senior

Postby Commissioner » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:11 am

In other words, at best, the academic ineligibility of so many players under BA is a smaller rather than a bigger negative. Still a negative.

AND YES, YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN BUILD A PROGRAM AROUND JUCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of programs are built around jucos, transfers, and "one and dones" (we're not getting those) these days, and they sustain this year after year. Indeed, Bacari appears to believe that you can build a program around jucos and transfers--do the names Kam Chatman, Roschon Prince, Tariq Jones, Dre Black, and Isaiah Jones ring bells? All committed and signed under BA.
Titan All Americans Calihan Swanson Sparrow Ebben DeBusschere Murray Haywood Long Tyler Duerod Phillips Green McCallum
Commissioner
Senior

Postby Titan Jim » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:15 am

In the UM post game show on Friday, Beilein complimented his Assistant Coaches for the team’s improved defensive play. Maybe, Bacari’s skill set plateaued at UM. Hopefully, he can kick it into high gear and get onto a better track.
Last edited by Titan Jim on Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Titan Jim
Senior

Postby bctitans1987 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:14 pm

SMD was never said.
bctitans1987
Senior

Postby bctitans1987 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:24 pm

Every coach says that...You watch to much television.

Do you even know who his assistant was last year when M won the Big14 (Big10) Championship? Billy Donlon and Jeff Meyer. Donlon was at Northwestern this past season and Meyer is at Butler.

Donlon and Meyer would NEVER come to a P0S situation with a loser AD--and stupid uneducated "fans" like you.
bctitans1987
Senior

Postby The-Dude » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:08 am

bctitans1987 wrote:Every coach says that...You watch to much television.

Do you even know who his assistant was last year when M won the Big14 (Big10) Championship? Billy Donlon and Jeff Meyer. Donlon was at Northwestern this past season and Meyer is at Butler.

Donlon and Meyer would NEVER come to a P0S situation with a loser AD--and stupid uneducated "fans" like you.

Holly Moaley Dude, please keep it together...
The-Dude
Senior

Postby ptctitan » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:09 am

Commissioner wrote:In other words, at best, the academic ineligibility of so many players under BA is a smaller rather than a bigger negative. Still a negative.

Lots of programs are built around jucos, transfers, and "one and dones" (we're not getting those) these days, and they sustain this year after year. Indeed, Bacari appears to believe that you can build a program around jucos and transfers--do the names Kam Chatman, Roschon Prince, Tariq Jones, Dre Black, and Isaiah Jones ring bells? All committed and signed under BA.

Obviously, I did not make clear my point.

If this year's team had won 16 games, would you care that much about the academic eligibility issue? Did you care about it this much when JUCO's like Lee, Eamon, and Blake were ineligible to return? The team won without them. The academics argument is simply an attempt at rationalizing your opinion about BA into more scholastic terms instead of just saying that he should be fired because his teams have only won 8 games in each of his two seasons coaching.

FYI: Isaiah Jones committed in January 2016 to Ray.

I'm referring to the percentage of JUCO's and transfers versus four-year recruits. In Ray's first two years, I believe that 6 of his 7 recruits were JUCO's and transfers. I believe that about 75% of his recruits over the first 4 seasons were JUCO's and transfers. Name me a top 68 program this year that relies almost exclusively upon JUCO's to fill its roster. The most consistent programs (outside of a few like Ky and Duke that can attract Top 100 players every year) have a core of 3 and 4 year players to which a transfer or two are added. Now, the 3 and 4 year players can be comprised of some HS recruits and some transfers. Like Loyola with Ryan Custer. But I am unaware of many successful teams today that fill their line-up's with mostly JUCO's.

Bacari has chosen a more balanced recruiting plan in which the split is about 50-50. That's a longer-term plan. That does not make the 8 wins per season any less frustrating. But it does explain why my expectations (not anybody else's here) differ from the consensus posted on this board. I never expected a quick turnaround because I never thought that our roster was all that good. And that it would take 3 or more years to improve it. That's my opinion. Most here think that we have very talented players. I think that we have a few. But not enough talent and not enough experience.

Some might say that Scott Nagy is a good coach. His D-2 SoDakSt teams were perennial 20+ game winners. When South Dakota State went D-1 in 2004-05, his W's for his first 6 years were 10, 9, 6, 8, 13, and 14. It took until his 5th year to show any progress as measured by results on the floor. Was he a bad coach when they went 6-24 or 8-21? If so, what changed him into a good coach?

In the end, whatever happens is not under my control. So, whatever the school decides about the AD and the coaches, I will support.
ptctitan
Senior

Postby The-Dude » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:51 am

PTC, it’s VERY interesting to me that you refer to Coach BA as simply “Bacari”...
The-Dude
Senior

Postby titanmike » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:54 am

The-Dude wrote:PTC, it’s VERY interesting to me that you refer to Coach BA as simply “Bacari”...

explain this
titanmike
Senior

Postby The-Dude » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:06 am

titanmike wrote:
The-Dude wrote:PTC, it’s VERY interesting to me that you refer to Coach BA as simply “Bacari”...

explain this

TMike, I usually refer to you as TitanMike, TMike, or the DUDE. If I keep referring to you as Mike, then it may be a term of endearment, on a public forum. Nothing bad here, just really feeling the love between P T C and Coach BA. I wish I could put a heart emoji here...
The-Dude
Senior

Postby Commissioner » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:27 am

ptctitan wrote:
Commissioner wrote:In other words, at best, the academic ineligibility of so many players under BA is a smaller rather than a bigger negative. Still a negative.

Obviously, I did not make clear my point.

If this year's team had won 16 games, would you care that much about the academic eligibility issue? Did you care about it this much when JUCO's like Lee, Eamon, and Blake were ineligible to return? The team won without them. The academics argument is simply an attempt at rationalizing your opinion about BA into more scholastic terms instead of just saying that he should be fired because his teams have only won 8 games in each of his two seasons coaching.

Yes, I do care. What we were doing was trying to see what pluses we could find in Bacari's first two seasons. Would a 100% graduation rate, with no academic issues, offset a series of 8 win seasons? Almost certainly not. Would a bunch of 20 win seasons offset regular academic issues for the kids? As long as we didn't end up on probation, probably yes. But to say it doesn't count is to belie the fact that you yourself, among many others, regularly bring it up as something that was a problem under Ray. 14-20 wins a year is easier to swallow without the drama of midyear academic suspensions--can't we agree on that? More importantly, the inability to keep players eligible makes winning seasons less likely. First, it means losing players you were counting on and can't immediately replace on the floor. Second, it makes recruiting just a bit tougher. It would be nice if we could recruit all 3-star, 4.0 high school seniors, but that's pretty rare in the highest ranks of college basketball, let alone for mid-majors trying to be competitive. So it definitely cuts against the likelihood of doing better going forward.

FYI: Isaiah Jones committed in January 2016 to Ray.

He signed under Bacari in May. We could have easily withdrawn that--new coaches do that regularly. So let's look at this as sort of a 50/50. That's unlike Corey Allen, who was an early LOI signee. Give BA some credit that Corey didn't ask for a release, but Corey was a done deal when the change was made.

I'm referring to the percentage of JUCO's and transfers versus four-year recruits. In Ray's first two years, I believe that 6 of his 7 recruits were JUCO's and transfers. I believe that about 75% of his recruits over the first 4 seasons were JUCO's and transfers. Name me a top 68 program this year that relies almost exclusively upon JUCO's to fill its roster.

For 2-3 years that is quite common when new coaches come into turnaround situations. Which transfers shouldn't we have accepted? Chase Simon, an all-conference player who scored 1000 points in 3 years as a Titan? Eli Holman, another all-conference, 1000 point scorer in 3 years as a Titan? Juwan Howard, another all-conference, 1000 point scorer in 3 years as a Titan? Were you really bothered by the signings of jucos Thomas Kennedy, Nick Minnerath, and Doug Anderson? Are you seriously arguing that this was the, or even a, problem during the McCallum era?

In his 1st 4 years, Ray signed 16 scholarship players: 7 jucos (Kennedy, Xaiver Keeling, Jason Bennett, Lamar Lee, Chris Blake, Anderson, and Minnerath); 4 transfers (Simon, Holman, Howard, Lamarcus Lowe); and 5 high school players (Calliste, Boutte, Hoskins, McCallum, and Bruinsma). That's a pretty good haul? Who would you not have signed--especially without the benefit of hindsight (thinking Keeling and Blake in particular)?

By comparison, Bacari in two years has signed 9 players: Three jucos (Black and the two Joneses), 2 transfers (Chatman and Prince) and 4 high schoolers (Jackson, Ballantyne, Eichler, and Long). Now consider that 5 of Ray's transfers/Jucos were his first year (all 5 signees, in fact)--Ray inherited a much worse team with much less returning talent than Bacari. Personally, I think getting the jucos--Bennett,Keeling, and Kennedy--for an immediate turnaround was a great move. As was getting two superb transfers--Holman and Simon--with 3 years eligibility left. BIG PLUS for Ray. Again, I don't want to be comparing Ray and Bacari--it's YOU who do that--but it belies the idea that you can't build a program with jucos and transfers. Again--which of Holman, Anderson, Simon, Minnerath, Kennedy, and Lowe do you wish we hadn't signed? Would we have an NCAA appearance in the past 20 years without them?

Futher, Ray's later recruits did include more high school signees, suggesting that the quick turnaround accomplished, recruiting shifted.
The most consistent programs (outside of a few like Ky and Duke that can attract Top 100 players every year) have a core of 3 and 4 year players to which a transfer or two are added.

You mean like Hogan, McFolley, Blackshear, Foster-Smith, and Jarod Williams, whom Bacari inherited? (We won't even dare to count Paris Bass).
Now, the 3 and 4 year players can be comprised of some HS recruits and some transfers. Like Loyola with Ryan Custer. But I am unaware of many successful teams today that fill their line-up's with mostly JUCO's.

Clark Custer. Ryan is the Wright State player who was severely injured in an off season accident. Anyway, in the 2015-16 season, the Titans had 11 scholarship players on the roster. 9 were signed out of high school. The other two were transfers Jenkins and Brundidge, both 3 year Titans. In other words, 11 "3 and 4 year players," or 100% of the scholarship roster. Maybe Ray wasn't bringing in enough 1 and 2 year players!

Bacari has chosen a more balanced recruiting plan in which the split is about 50-50.

You mean like the 2013 NIT Titans, whose 12 scholarship players included 6 signed right out of high school (and 7 "3 and 4 year" players)? Or were you thinking more of the 2012 NCAA team, whose 10 scholarship players included 5 signed right out of high school (and 9 "3 and 4 year" players)?
That's a longer-term plan. That does not make the 8 wins per season any less frustrating. But it does explain why my expectations (not anybody else's here) differ from the consensus posted on this board. I never expected a quick turnaround because I never thought that our roster was all that good. And that it would take 3 or more years to improve it. That's my opinion. Most here think that we have very talented players. I think that we have a few. But not enough talent and not enough experience.

There are two responses here. First, the Titans have been picked to finish 6th and 4th in the last two Horizon polls. So lots of people--coaches, ADs, and reporters around the league--think the Titans have underperformed their talent. I think that is the case. A 5th place finish isn't asking all that much. Second, the question is, is there reason to believe that things will turn around? At this point, I doubt it. I don't totally rule it out, but it's hard to see any sign of improvement. The recruiting classes are not any better; the team seems to underplay its potential; we have consistent problems with eligibility, which makes it hard to build the consistency you so emphasize; there are few (I would say no) signs of improvement in the squad. Attendance is way down (which probably makes recruiting harder). Analyzing such factors is the purpose of this exercise.

Some might say that Scott Nagy is a good coach. His D-2 SoDakSt teams were perennial 20+ game winners. When South Dakota State went D-1 in 2004-05, his W's for his first 6 years were 10, 9, 6, 8, 13, and 14. It took until his 5th year to show any progress as measured by results on the floor. Was he a bad coach when they went 6-24 or 8-21? If so, what changed him into a good coach?

The difference is fairly obvious--he was recruiting D-II players to a school with no D-I history, and then had to take them up a level. Move the Titans to the Big East and how many games do we win with our Horizon League recruits? There is much more that could be said about Nagy. Suffice to say here that he had a very different background with much more reason to be optimistic about SD State's future going forward. Had Bacari taken over the Titans after a move to the Big East, and won 10, 9, 6, and 8 games, I'd probably be pretty sympathetic. I think your questions answer themselves just by being asked.

In the end, whatever happens is not under my control. So, whatever the school decides about the AD and the coaches, I will support.

That's right. Fortunately, we can just grouse. We don't actually have to make the decisions and take responsibility for the results. I feel pretty confident that Bacari will get one more season, and then we'll either see signs of real progress--which don't have to show up immediately in the win column, which was part of the reason for my original post--or we won't see signs of progress, and he'll leave then.
Commissioner
Senior

Postby udballer » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:58 am

Well done, Commish. Perfect response.
udballer
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball