Long time Titan fan hospitalized

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Long time Titan fan hospitalized

Postby Tacitus651 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:04 pm

Friends, I write you tonight regarding a serious matter. This is not news to everyone, but long time Titan fan, Victor E. has been hospitalized. The prognosis is not good, but I refuse to give up on our friend. Victor E. has been a long time fan of our program. I'm sure most of you remember that he was often present during the Ray McCallum days. Victor E. loyally attended both home and away games, but due to various reasons, he was only seen at 8 games each of the past 2 seasons.

I visited Victor E. in the hospital today and his spirits were not that great. I asked him if he hopes to get better and perhaps be at 20 games a season again. He looked up at me and said he'd like to do that, but it will never happen until Vowels is gone. Please join me in prayer that Vowels will be fired and Victor E. will be seen at more Titans games in the future.

Sincerely,

Tacitus
"Anything that can be done in college basketball can be done from right here.” - Coach Davis
Tacitus651
Senior

Re: Long time Titan fan hospitalized

Postby MooseGuy1 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:35 pm

I'm sad to report that right after 96 stopped by, he emerged from the room and Victor E. was officially pronounced dead.
MooseGuy1
Senior

Postby TitanTarHeel » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:40 pm

Ehh, you win some you lose some. The rebrand thread with no Vowels may be Tacitus' crowning achievement. Brilliant. Funny. Unexpected. On point. I enjoyed it greatly. It's a #1 seed when we get to the Tacitus Post Tournament.

This one? Didn't love it. I think it's in a play-in game as a #16 seed. But that's the latest Joe Lunardi projection.

And to be honest, we've seen too many threads on here about Titan believes passing away sadly enough.
TitanTarHeel
Senior

Postby udballer » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:36 pm

Tacitus651 wrote:Friends, I write you tonight regarding a serious matter. This is not news to everyone, but long time Titan fan, Victor E. has been hospitalized. The prognosis is not good, but I refuse to give up on our friend. Victor E. has been a long time fan of our program. I'm sure most of you remember that he was often present during the Ray McCallum days. Victor E. loyally attended both home and away games, but due to various reasons, he was only seen at 8 games each of the past 2 seasons.

I visited Victor E. in the hospital today and his spirits were not that great. I asked him if he hopes to get better and perhaps be at 20 games a season again. He looked up at me and said he'd like to do that, but it will never happen until Vowels is gone. Please join me in prayer that Vowels will be fired and Victor E. will be seen at more Titans games in the future.

Sincerely,

Tacitus

Sad to hear. I've only seen Victor E. at Calihan a couple of times in the past couple of years. Hee was always alot of fun from what I recall.

Now a days, in the seat that Victor E. used to sit, there has been a blowhard named Hugh. He's nobody you'd like to be around for an extended amount of time, for certain. Man, I can't stand that Mr. Jaloss.
udballer
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball