I'm out

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

I'm out

Postby sacredheartgreg » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:38 pm

I have been a fervent fan of the program for a comparatively short time since my daughter's freshman year , the 2009-2010 season. During these years I've seen an unexplainable chain of events season after season that has worn me down worse than following the Detroit Lions. You could write a novel about these events and could easily say it was fiction. But this last year (which had seen so promising at the start) has left me emotionally bankrupt for the program. What happened to our program/head coach this year was so very sad! The incident (although seemingly vulgar ) I believe was blown up in context by not properly handling it at it's genesis, perhaps provoked by parties within the program and exacerbated by over zealous and perhaps opportunistic outside stakeholders. How very sad for all involved, including us, the dwindling and diminishing fan base and Titan supporters. This past week, with Cory's departure, the cowardly release of only the head coach, and now the de-commitment of our prize recruit, I give!!! I absolutely love attending games at the hall and have met many fellow fans throughout these years. Sadly many of these initial Titan fans have also left the scene. I really hope things can turn around, Good Luck to all!
sacredheartgreg
Senior

Re: I'm out

Postby The-Dude » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:41 pm

WtH?! This is so SAD. Please just chill for a while and come right back...
The-Dude
Senior

Postby JDetroitTitan » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:54 pm

Someone help sacredheartgreg off the edge. Don’t jump.
JDetroitTitan
Senior

Postby sacredheartgreg » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:26 am

JDetroitTitan- I have not jumped. I would like to personally thank Robert Vowels for bringing in such a fine coach as Mike Davis. I met Mike at an early Titan luncheon and not only like him, I'm doing my best to match him push-up for push-up!. I've been to 4 games already this year including the EMU game Saturday, I cheered so hard that I almost blew out my meniscus twice trying to sit back on those movable chair seats at Eastern!. I'm In !! Very excited and happy Titan fan!!
sacredheartgreg
Senior

Postby UDDRUMMER » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:35 am

JDETROIT TITAN, There is new optimism with this team. Like Coach said at the first round ball luncheon this team will be unlike any Titan team you have seen in the past. This team works hard and doesn't quit. Very excited for the upcoming conference schedule.
I got a fever..the only prescription is more COWBELL!

UDM Alum Class of 2012
http://youtu.be/fyV2cPLuFuA
UDDRUMMER
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball