Allen to EMU

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Re: Allen to EMU

Postby upbasketballfan » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:35 pm

TitanTarHeel wrote:Ahh Drummer can't stay away from poking the fans of the cross town opponent of his FORMER favorite team

Alas, let us not forget Drummer's post on March 6 on the Grizzlies Message Board...
"I no longer wish to be part of a program like this. This isn’t anger talking. This is a day later deciding, I’m done. I have options when it comes to supporting teams and spending time and money. It’s time for me to take my ball and go home. "

He has options on how to spend his time and here he is on our board. Should we feel sorta flattered that on a weekend day this was how he spent his time? I say yes! And if you want to get on a bandwagon, we got plenty of room right now!

Sounds a lot like 96. I think there should be a Troll alert on both of them. I wonder if Drummers thoughts were his own or he was just repeating what he found on this board. I'll bet no one begged him to stay!
upbasketballfan
Senior

Postby Titans96 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:52 pm

Really UP? You obviously have not read any of my posts, or maybe you can’t read or comprehend the English language very well.

I have never changed my loyalty to the Titans. I go to as many of the games as I can and have only expressed my clear desire to see Vowels and JJSr get booted from UDM so the Titans can become great again. You on the other hand have no clue.
Titans96
Senior

Postby Oudrummer » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:37 pm

You’re correct. I have not posted on my own teams message board in awhile. And yup, I have posted here a few times recently. None of this is a secret or should be a big deal. Just because I’m angry with my school and team doesn’t mean I don’t follow what’s going on and how it effects the schools.

I posted about Corey Allen transferring in the thread about him doing so. Made a joke about a 3 player trade being available. Someone took a shot. I fired back. Nothing new.

Ask Karic. I’m quite civil unless provoked.
Oudrummer
Senior

Postby titanmike » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:08 am

Titans96 wrote:Really UP? You obviously have not read any of my posts, or maybe you can’t read or comprehend the English language very well.

I have never changed my loyalty to the Titans. I go to as many of the games as I can and have only expressed my clear desire to see Vowels and JJSr get booted from UDM so the Titans can become great again. You on the other hand have no clue.

Enough of this S***. This isn't directed specifically at you, but all of the back and forth crap. I have people leaving this board because of stuff exactly like this. Everyone start arguing like adults instead of children. Or I can pull the plug on the forum or just start kicking people off.
titanmike
Senior

Postby titandave » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:19 pm

candf1980 wrote:Also, in Allen's case, why wouldn't he stick around long enough to learn who the new coach is going to be? I fully understand why he didn't want to play for the old coach, but I don't understand the sense of urgency here.

Agree; it seems logical that Corey would meet with the new coach before making a decision on where to finish his college career.
titandave
Senior

Previous

Return to Men's Basketball