dwayne stephens-hire him

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

dwayne stephens-hire him

Postby TitanONeill » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:06 pm

The more I read about him the more I like. Read his bio. Former Assistant at Marquette. Product of the area. OU assistant. Considered one of the top recruiters in the nation. Experience working with top coaches. Go for it!
TitanONeill
Senior
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:12 am

Re: dwayne stephens-hire him

Postby upbasketballfan » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:43 pm

TitanONeill wrote:The more I read about him the more I like. Read his bio. Former Assistant at Marquette. Product of the area. OU assistant. Considered one of the top recruiters in the nation. Experience working with top coaches. Go for it!


Have you read everything about his recruiting and recruiting methods?
upbasketballfan
Senior
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Re: dwayne stephens-hire him

Postby TitanONeill » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:25 am

TitanONeill
Senior
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:12 am

Re: dwayne stephens-hire him

Postby upbasketballfan » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:36 am

upbasketballfan wrote:
TitanONeill wrote:The more I read about him the more I like. Read his bio. Former Assistant at Marquette. Product of the area. OU assistant. Considered one of the top recruiters in the nation. Experience working with top coaches. Go for it!


Have you read everything about his recruiting and recruiting methods?


I guess what I am saying is where there is smoke there is fire. Recruiting is his strength which is exactly what Rays strength was. It is pretty easy to recruit if you have an NBA agent in your back pocket directing talent your way and you sending it back. I am positive that we are not in a position to be looking for another coach in 6-8 mos.. Remember it is a lot easier to recruit to MSU insted of UDM which for some reason always hits me as UDM (you are dumb). Bacari could even recruit to UM but it looks like one of his big catches was Chatman who Beilein thru the season seemed to use less and less. I used to watch Michigan after the guys on here started pushing his way and I watched him do a lot of back slapping but no coaching. I hope when Vowels made his decision the last time that he never looked on this board and was influenced and I am hoping we do not influence him this time. I am hoping we get a coach who could recruit better than average talent to an area a lot more difficult than Liv. & 6 and that at UD he will find it even easier to recruit and will bring in even better talent. I do hope what ever Vowels does have in mind comes to fruition soon. This is sort of like waiting for Christmas morning to see whats under the tree from the aunt who always picked out lousy gifts but hoping in your heart the she makes a mistake this time and gets something useful.
upbasketballfan
Senior
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Re: dwayne stephens-hire him

Postby Commissioner » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:35 am

upbasketballfan wrote: I am hoping we get a coach who could recruit better than average talent to an area a lot more difficult than Liv. & 6 and that at UD he will find it even easier to recruit and will bring in even better talent.

Bashir Mason.
Mike Davis.
Titan All Americans Calihan Swanson Sparrow Ebben DeBusschere Murray Haywood Long Tyler Duerod Phillips Green McCallum
Commissioner
Senior
 
Posts: 4648
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:10 pm


Return to Men's Basketball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests