Horizon Games moving to ESPN+

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Horizon Games moving to ESPN+

Postby cjmcgow35 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:12 am

https://espnmediazone.com/us/press-rele ... EM_ID=9800

Something other than our coaching change to put out there. ESPN recently launched a streaming service to help stop the bleeding with people cutting cable. Unfortunately it looks like ESPN is moving many college conferences from ESPN3 to ESPN+ which will cost $5 a month. Kind of annoying, but when I first heard about this I thought it would be more and I'll only really have it during basketball season.

"COLLEGE SPORTS – THOUSANDS OF GAMES AND EVENTS, MULTIPLE SPORTS, ACROSS NEARLY TWO DOZEN CONFERENCES: The ESPN+ lineup will be rich with thousands of live college sports events, including football, basketball, baseball, softball, soccer, track & field, gymnastics, swimming & diving, lacrosse, wrestling, volleyball, golf and more — from over a dozen conferences across the country including the America East, ASun, Big South, Big West, Horizon, Ivy League, MAAC, MAC, MEAC, Missouri Valley, NEC, Southern Conference, Southland, Summit League, Sun Belt, WAC and many more."
Christopher McGowan '11
cjmcgow35
Senior

Re: Horizon Games moving to ESPN+

Postby Tacitus651 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:11 am

At least, as Titans fans, we won't have to pay for the month of March. Vowels is saving us all 5 bucks.
"Anything that can be done in college basketball can be done from right here.” - Coach Davis
Tacitus651
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball