HoriZone Roundtable Poll

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

HoriZone Roundtable Poll

Postby Titan Jim » Mon May 07, 2018 8:56 am

I just saw the results of a HoriZone Roundtable Poll on Twitter - RE: Who should be UDM"s next head basketball coach. I don't know anything about HoriZone, but here the results so far are...

75% - Lindsey Hunter
13% - Ernie Ziegler
8% - Andy Bronkema
4% - Other
Titan Jim
Senior

Re: HoriZone Roundtable Poll

Postby Rogobob77 » Mon May 07, 2018 9:09 am

Titan Jim wrote:I just saw the results of a HoriZone Roundtable Poll on Twitter - RE: Who should be UDM"s next head basketball coach. I don't know anything about HoriZone, but here the results so far are...

75% - Lindsey Hunter
13% - Ernie Ziegler
8% - Andy Bronkema
4% - Other

This suggests Russian-backed support of a Hunter coaching regime.
Rogobob77
Senior

Re: HoriZone Roundtable Poll

Postby JimmyChitwood » Mon May 07, 2018 9:45 am

I don't know what information the poll gave on each coach, but on paper, Lindsey Hunter isn't a bad pick and I can see why most people selected him. That pick would bring some buzz locally, and I can't imagine many of us would complaint more than normal.

On and off paper, Zeigler hasn't proven much and . . . been there, done that.

On paper, Bronkema has a somewhat strange resume in that he was the third choice as head coach when he was hired at Ferris and he has no DI experience. He could be a high risk/reward choice but I don't think they would do that after the dark day's of BA.

So, the poll results are understandable. My money is on Lindsay Hunter or someone similar, with DI experience.
JimmyChitwood
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball