At this point

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

At this point

Postby TitanONeill » Tue May 08, 2018 8:12 am

It will take a huge splash for HC or a coach who will bring in a couple All Americans to make me believe again. My old man is rolling over in his grave at the current state of affairs. Truly sad.
TitanONeill
Senior
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:12 am

Re: At this point

Postby upbasketballfan » Tue May 08, 2018 8:46 am

TitanONeill wrote:It will take a huge splash for HC or a coach who will bring in a couple All Americans to make me believe again. My old man is rolling over in his grave at the current state of affairs. Truly sad.


+1 Probably next to impossible for the next 2 years.
upbasketballfan
Senior
 
Posts: 1609
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Re: At this point

Postby R.B.J1 » Tue May 08, 2018 10:07 am

I don't care anymore.
R.B.J1
Senior
 
Posts: 1981
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 5:02 pm

Re: At this point

Postby HSScout1 » Tue May 08, 2018 10:47 am

R.B.J1 wrote:I don't care anymore.


I'll give it to the end of the week and then I'm outta here. It's bad enough we can't seem to hire a coach, but I have no confidence that the guy doing the hiring has a clue as to who the right person to hire is
HSScout1
Senior
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: At this point

Postby NC Titan » Tue May 08, 2018 1:05 pm

HSScout1 wrote:
R.B.J1 wrote:I don't care anymore.


I'll give it to the end of the week and then I'm outta here. It's bad enough we can't seem to hire a coach, but I have no confidence that the guy doing the hiring has a clue as to who the right person to hire is


Who is the right person?
#DetroitsCollegeTeam #OurCityOurTime
NC Titan
Senior
 
Posts: 2304
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Re: At this point

Postby titanmike » Tue May 08, 2018 1:13 pm

Maybe if Stan Heath was visiting campus today?
titanmike
Senior
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Re: At this point

Postby HSScout1 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:13 pm

NC Titan wrote:
HSScout1 wrote:
R.B.J1 wrote:I don't care anymore.


I'll give it to the end of the week and then I'm outta here. It's bad enough we can't seem to hire a coach, but I have no confidence that the guy doing the hiring has a clue as to who the right person to hire is


Who is the right person?


That's the 100k question - although I think I can list who some of the wrong guys are
HSScout1
Senior
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: At this point

Postby HSScout1 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:15 pm

titanmike wrote:Maybe if Stan Heath was visiting campus today?



I wonder why guys weren't visiting campus weeks ago....
HSScout1
Senior
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: At this point

Postby titanmike » Tue May 08, 2018 1:41 pm

Retraction it wasn't Heath
titanmike
Senior
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Re: At this point

Postby TitanONeill » Tue May 08, 2018 1:44 pm

Better have been the second coming of Wooden...
TitanONeill
Senior
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:12 am


Return to Men's Basketball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests