Bronkema, Part II

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Re: Bronkema, Part II

Postby NC Titan » Sun May 13, 2018 3:39 pm

Hoopster_Now_In_DC wrote:Politics? You darn right it’s politics. Do you guys understand the school is undergoing a tuition restructure? The tuition starting next semester is dropping from 42k to 26k. IMO, this is playing a factor in a lot of the decision making up there. I mean really, its not that often you see such a strategy.

Actually, Hoopster, while the tuition is going down by $14k-$16k, so is the school-provided financial aid. So the change is revenue-neutral. And the lower tuition has attracted more applicants and the largest freshman class in quite a few years, so actually more revenue.
#DetroitsCollegeTeam #OurCityOurTime
NC Titan
Senior

Postby The-Dude » Sun May 13, 2018 7:00 pm

Titan Jim wrote:
The-Dude wrote:There is/was a conference call planned for Monday, this was a confirmed.

Conference call to finalize a deal and/or a telephone press conference to make an announcement? Confirmed by whom?

Jim, the conference call was a typo, I intended to say press conference. This was in the plans as late as Thursday, therefore, something unfortunate took place Friday.
The-Dude
Senior

Postby R.B.J1 » Sun May 13, 2018 8:10 pm

The-Dude wrote:
Titan Jim wrote:
The-Dude wrote:There is/was a conference call planned for Monday, this was a confirmed.

Conference call to finalize a deal and/or a telephone press conference to make an announcement? Confirmed by whom?

Jim, the conference call was a typo, I intended to say press conference. This was in the plans as late as Thursday, therefore, something unfortunate took place Friday.

Do you know what happened? My theory is that Bronkema was low balked salary wise.
R.B.J1
Senior

Postby titanmike » Sun May 13, 2018 10:54 pm

Do you know what happened? My theory is that Bronkema was low balked salary wise.[/quote]

No,this wasn’t a salary issue
titanmike
Senior

Postby R.B.J1 » Mon May 14, 2018 12:16 am

titanmike wrote:Do you know what happened? My theory is that Bronkema was low balked salary wise.

No,this wasn’t a salary issue[/quote]

What was the issue?
R.B.J1
Senior

Postby titandave » Mon May 14, 2018 2:41 pm

NC Titan wrote:JJ Sr is not part of the package for any new coach.

I'm hoping this is the case, however, I'm skeptical.
titandave
Senior

Previous

Return to Men's Basketball