Dumpster Fire

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Dumpster Fire

Postby TitanONeill » Fri May 11, 2018 5:56 pm

Either get Pitino or sh*t, just retain JJ. This is a runaway train. At least get on a track.
TitanONeill
Senior

Re: Dumpster Fire

Postby udballer » Fri May 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Retaining JJ would be like adding turpentine to the dumpster fire. Hire Lafleur. Hire Thomas. Hire Gouard. I really don't care at this point. Just get the job done in the next 3 days... or fire Vowels.
udballer
Senior

Postby upbasketballfan » Fri May 11, 2018 6:21 pm

udballer wrote:Retaining JJ would be like adding turpentine to the dumpster fire. Hire Lafleur. Hire Thomas. Hire Gouard. I really don't care at this point. Just get the job done in the next 3 days... or fire Vowels.

How about Stan Heath? Great resume and an old CC grad. Maybe we could finally get some players out of the Catholic league.
upbasketballfan
Senior

Postby Rogobob77 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:20 pm

upbasketballfan wrote:
udballer wrote:Retaining JJ would be like adding turpentine to the dumpster fire. Hire Lafleur. Hire Thomas. Hire Gouard. I really don't care at this point. Just get the job done in the next 3 days... or fire Vowels.

How about Stan Heath? Great resume and an old CC grad. Maybe we could finally get some players out of the Catholic league.

On resume alone in the field of speculated candidates, Heath would be my top pick. Gouard would be my second choice. I predict Gouard will be the eventual selection, God knows when.
Rogobob77
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball