Fire Mike Davis

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Fire Mike Davis

Postby ExcitedTitan » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:39 am

Someone had to say it, and it seems like a big deal around here who post something first.

I like the hire. Good, smart, safe choice. It also sounds like the kind of guy who might bring some fans in. He's got a rough road ahead of him though.

We might want to think about putting a search committee together now for the next coach (whenever that may be) given how long it took them this time.
ExcitedTitan
Senior

Re: Fire Mike Davis

Postby ptctitan » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:51 am

Based upon his work history, I'd say that we have 6 years to get our act together. :)
ptctitan
Senior

Postby Tacitus651 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:52 am

We will dance at least once before Antoine graduates. Lock.
Detroit Mercy does not provide public comment on internal personnel issues!
Tacitus651
Senior

Postby uofdfan1983 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:15 am

It was reported on 11 o'clock news last night on both Channel 4 & 7. Bernie (who I do NOT like, and almost never mentions U-D) called us "U of D". Sports people know who Mike Davis is and we have some momentary credibility, FWIW. On 97.1 this morning, Jamie told a story about sitting next to Davis at a blackjack table in New Orleans. Said he's an awful blackjack player, he told him so at the table, and Davis agreed. He also said he might have had a couple drinks in him at the time. Scandalous. Fire him now :lol: :lol: :lol: Anxious to have this signed and sealed and can't wait for the Press Conference. It better be this week!!!
Tom Buysse
Classes of 1983 and 1987
uofdfan1983
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball