Page 1 of 1

The “RealTitanMike” and a possible secret recruiting weapon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:10 am
by Hoopster_Now_In_DC
I’m looking forward to a rebound. The program needs an influx of talent both coaching and players.

My recruiting wish would be to get some skilled talent from Flint. I thought the talent in Flint had dried up, until Kyle Kuzma burst on the scene with the Lakers.

If the “RealTitanMike” can get us back to the NCAA’s this would be his biggest professional accomplishment considering the current situation. And if we can tap into that old Flint talent pool, it will make that feat a lot easier.

Re: The “RealTitanMike” and a possible secret recruiting wea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:45 am
by titanmike
Hoopster_Now_In_DC wrote:I’m looking forward to a rebound. The program needs an influx of talent both coaching and players.

My recruiting wish would be to get some skilled talent from Flint. I thought the talent in Flint had dried up, until Kyle Kuzma burst on the scene with the Lakers.

If the “RealTitanMike” can get us back to the NCAA’s this would be his biggest professional accomplishment considering the current situation. And if we can tap into that old Flint talent pool, it will make that feat a lot easier.


I would say ouch, but since I go by "titanmike" , you couldn't have been suggesting I wasn't real. :lol:

Re: The “RealTitanMike” and a possible secret recruiting wea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:02 am
by NC Titan
How about TitanMikeJunior?
Or NewTitanMike?
Or TitanCoachMike?


The original TitanMike will never be usurped. After all, this is his board. ;)

Re: The “RealTitanMike” and a possible secret recruiting wea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:29 pm
by Hoopster_Now_In_DC
It still amazes me that our roster doesn’t have a single player from Flint. There was at one time exceptional skilled basketball talent there.

I’m sure there still is, we just have to find it.

Re: The “RealTitanMike” and a possible secret recruiting wea

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:59 pm
by titanmac
may i have your attention please will the real titanmike please stand up. please stand up. all you other titanmikes are jes imitatin.....

Bring back the Flint pipeline

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:41 am
by Hoopster_Now_In_DC
Recent players we've had from Flint - All had significant impact on the success of the program.

1. Anton Wilson
2. Lamarcus Lowe
3. Willie Wallace
4. Leon Derricks
5. Jon Goode

Re: Bring back the Flint pipeline

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:55 am
by MotownTitan
Hoopster_Now_In_DC wrote:Recent players we've had from Flint - All had significant impact on the success of the program.

1. Anton Wilson
2. Lamarcus Lowe
3. Willie Wallace
4. Leon Derricks
5. Jon Goode


Please remove Wallace & Derricks, or the word "recent".

Re: Bring back the Flint pipeline

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:33 pm
by Hoopster_Now_In_DC
MotownTitan wrote:
Hoopster_Now_In_DC wrote:Recent players we've had from Flint - All had significant impact on the success of the program.

1. Anton Wilson
2. Lamarcus Lowe
3. Willie Wallace
4. Leon Derricks
5. Jon Goode


Please remove Wallace & Derricks, or the word "recent".


Ok, fair enough, but with the likes of Devin Booker and Kyle Kuzma shining in the NBA it's a true indication that Flint is still a prime target for talent.

Re: The “RealTitanMike” and a possible secret recruiting wea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:53 pm
by upbasketballfan
Hoopster_Now_In_DC wrote:
Ok, fair enough, but with the likes of Devin Booker and Kyle Kuzma shining in the NBA it's a true indication that Flint is still a prime target for talent.


Hoopster it's time for you to come home for a visit and while your here take in a few games. Anyone who could get out of Flint has left some even by walking out. You did get the state right on Booker. He was born in Grand Rapids where his dad played professionally. Played HS for awhile just west of GR in Hudsonville then he moved to Mississippi where he played at Moss Point. I'm not sure if Booker ever drove through Flint. Flint is just a shell of it's former self after being used and abused by GM and Snyder.

Re: The “RealTitanMike” and a possible secret recruiting wea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:24 am
by Hoopster_Now_In_DC
Sorry, wrong dude. Let’s go get a Flint player. The talent is still there.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miles_Bridges

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2409 ... ridges-nba

Re: The “RealTitanMike” and a possible secret recruiting wea

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:52 pm
by Hoopster_Now_In_DC
I will be checking player statuses and the scores from afar this season. I’m sure the Flint HS district isn’t totally dried up.