Titans96

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Titans96

Postby titanmike » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:45 am

I know many of you would love to give 96 a permanent ban. I have given him a week suspension. I don't object to opinion and snarkyness on here all the time because I believe most of us love one another regardless of our terse moments every now and again. I think I try and be fair. I think we have to be fair to both Robert Vowels and Coach Davis as they try and right the ship. I ask of you at least, offer opinion, but lets not be in attack mode when things are fresh.

Thank you,

Titanmike
titanmike
Senior

Re: Titans96

Postby Tacitus651 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:25 pm

The JJ bashing has to finally stop. JJ is gone. Jr., I assume, will announce his new school any day now. Let’s remember JJ as a great Titan player and Jr. as a good player who tried to make it work here.

I don’t even see the point in bashing Vowels any further. He made a great hire and we are well into July - he’s not going anywhere in the next 11 months. Let’s see how the athletics department operates, look at attendance, see if Davis is as good as most of us hope.
Tacitus651
Senior

Postby Big Chuck » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Tacitus651 wrote:The JJ bashing has to finally stop. JJ is gone. Jr., I assume, will announce his new school any day now. Let’s remember JJ as a great Titan player and Jr. as a good player who tried to make it work here.

I don’t even see the point in bashing Vowels any further. He made a great hire and we are well into July - he’s not going anywhere in the next 11 months. Let’s see how the athletics department operates, look at attendance, see if Davis is as good as most of us hope.

Ditto!
Big Chuck
Senior

Postby NC Titan » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:52 pm

You're a more patient man than I, Mike.
#DetroitsCollegeTeam #OurCityOurTime
NC Titan
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball