Harrison Curry

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Re: Harrison Curry

Postby DetroitBASKETBALL » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:58 am

titanmac wrote:ja awards to those who are hijacking this thread from harrison curry's welcome as one of the newest titans! look around...there's a whole other thread devoted to the naming issues. welcome HC! we're glad to have you!

Titanmac you are correct, welcome Harrison Curry, but there is a consistent group of 2-4 posters that put in a jab about the name on nearly every new topic, just as they are allowed a voice on it being renamed UofD so do I in saying the issue is a lot more complicated and I wish they had but they cannot, not to say that there is incompetence there, but there is a certain poster that puts in a quote from the University rebrand after a commit from a student is posted so far and the Marketing experts on this board that are not as close to the decision making as they think start ripping into it, but getting back to topic, welcome Harrison Curry, I hope you have a very successful career at The University of Detroit Mercy! Go Titans!
DetroitBASKETBALL
Senior

Re: Harrison Curry

Postby titanmac » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:22 pm

sigh. i hear ya bball. lets move on!........
In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power! Well that basketball court out there tonight, that's our universe. Let's rule it like Titans! (with apologies to coach boon)
titanmac
Senior

Previous

Return to Men's Basketball