EMU Thread

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Re: EMU Thread

Postby Resurget Cineribus » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:32 pm

Wish I was there! I got the feeling when watching that we had a decent contingent there.
Resurget Cineribus
Senior

Postby NC Titan » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:17 pm

TitanVoiceofReason wrote:The 3 Stars of the Game
chosen by Tony Paul :D

1. Josh McFolley
2. James Thompson IV
3. Cole Long

I agree. I think Cole deserved the game ball. He was everywhere we needed him, a real glue player.
#DetroitsCollegeTeam #OurCityOurTime
NC Titan
Senior

Postby titanmac » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:33 pm

i didnt aee the game. followed it on live stats. what was the technical all about?
In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power! Well that basketball court out there tonight, that's our universe. Let's rule it like Titans! (with apologies to coach boon)
titanmac
Senior

Postby 1975SHjoe » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:09 pm

We were at the game. The technical on Josh took place in the second half, at the other end of the floor under the EMU basket with at least 6 players in the lane area. Hard to see what happened. The play around the basket was very physical. Coach Davis had several intense conversations with the refs. At one time in the second half the fouls on UDM were 7 and only one on EMU. Later on it was 12 on UDM and only 5 on EMU It was at the ended when EMU needed to foul did the fouls somewhat even out. You gotta love coach Davis and how he talks to the ref's to protect his players.
1975SHjoe
Senior

Postby UDDRUMMER » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:44 am

Great Win!
I got a fever..the only prescription is more COWBELL!

UDM Alum Class of 2012
http://youtu.be/fyV2cPLuFuA
UDDRUMMER
Senior

Postby titanmac » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:32 am

yup! hoping to add data to test my theory that the very best coaches dont need a three year window to rebuild. they know how to win and just do it. this is to my mind a season that has an opportunity to match st. perry’s debut season.
In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power! Well that basketball court out there tonight, that's our universe. Let's rule it like Titans! (with apologies to coach boon)
titanmac
Senior

Previous

Return to Men's Basketball