Josh McFolley

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Josh McFolley

Postby The-Dude » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:55 am

Josh deserves some props and could be on his way to a memorable senior season. I’m confident that he’ll continue his great play. He’s in the top 10 in scoring, In the HL!

Thank you for Josh for staying at UD and chasing your potential.
The-Dude
Senior

Re: Josh McFolley

Postby Resurget Cineribus » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:01 pm

The-Dude wrote:Josh deserves some props and could be on his way to a memorable senior season. I’m confident that he’ll continue his great play. He’s in the top 10 in scoring, In the HL!

Thank you for Josh for staying at UD and chasing your potential.

+1 he has really stepped up his game this year and is playing under control. I think the new coaching staff has made a big difference in his game.
Resurget Cineribus
Senior

Postby NC Titan » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:33 pm

He's playing team basketball. BA never had the players committed to playing team-first, but Coach Davis has appeared to do that. Josh and AD involving Cole so much yesterday instead of forcing shots was indicative.
#DetroitsCollegeTeam #OurCityOurTime
NC Titan
Senior

Postby titanmac » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:36 pm

and! he’sa senior. he’s been a joy to watch.
titanmac
Senior

Postby ptctitan » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:58 pm

So far, this coaching staff is using Josh properly so that his strengths on offense and defense come to the fore. Also, there is a positive chemistry emerging between him and #0 on both offense and defense. It has been a pleasure to watch this develop over the first 6 games. If this continues to grow, we could have a very special guard combo come the HL tournament.
ptctitan
Senior

Postby Tacitus651 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:55 pm

You can really tell these kids love playing together. AD was ecstatic when Long hit that 3 yesterday.
"Anything that can be done in college basketball can be done from right here.” - Coach Davis
Tacitus651
Senior

Postby TerryTylerFan » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:54 pm

Tacitus651 wrote:You can really tell these kids love playing together. AD was ecstatic when Long hit that 3 yesterday.

AD was also first to jump on Josh after he hit the game winner vs Wayne State. I really like the team chemistry so far, starting with the preseason Hoops Night
TerryTylerFan
Senior

Postby Tacitus651 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:26 pm

I’ve been watching a lot of HL basketball. Our guys can beat anyone in this league. We will definitely be in the conference tourney. I’m not saying we will win, but I think we have just about as good a chance as anyone else. McFolley and Blackshear play to win and it’s their senior year. So often in sports, and in life, being told you can’t do something (like preseason polls being ranked last) fuels you to prove people wrong. All I know is that McFolley is going to play like a madman this winter.
"Anything that can be done in college basketball can be done from right here.” - Coach Davis
Tacitus651
Senior

Postby UDDRUMMER » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:42 am

Josh had three different coaches, I give him credit sticking around for his senior year.

I notice Josh has really benefited from Coach Davis and his staff. His game has really improved, he is really feeding off of Antoine Davis energy too.
I got a fever..the only prescription is more COWBELL!

UDM Alum Class of 2012
http://youtu.be/fyV2cPLuFuA
UDDRUMMER
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball