Kay Felder Arrested for Assault

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Kay Felder Arrested for Assault

Postby titanmike » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:55 am

titanmike
Senior

Re: Kay Felder Arrested for Assault

Postby Tacitus651 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:50 am

She should have been prepared by carrying a hockey puck.
"Anything that can be done in college basketball can be done from right here.” - Coach Davis
Tacitus651
Senior

Postby ExcitedTitan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:59 pm

I think a hockey puck give-away promotion is in order for the OU game at Calihan.
ExcitedTitan
Senior

Postby NC Titan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:02 pm

Tacitus651 wrote:She should have been prepared by carrying a hockey puck.

This is a serious subject and nothing to laugh at or joke about -- but, dang, Tacitus, that was clever.
#DetroitsCollegeTeam #OurCityOurTime
NC Titan
Senior

Postby Tacitus651 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:57 pm

NC Titan wrote:
Tacitus651 wrote:She should have been prepared by carrying a hockey puck.

This is a serious subject and nothing to laugh at or joke about -- but, dang, Tacitus, that was clever.

I hope this woman finds safety and can keep herself safe. The article says she’s known Felder for years - I hate to think a young woman feels trapped and relies on a violent man to survive or keep a certain lifestyle.

Unfortunately, Felder comes from a program that produces woman beaters just about as well as Harvard produces Fulbright scholars. You also have to feel bad for the fans of Raptors 905. They were finally playing good ball and now they lose their star 5’9” player. Won’t be long until the Fort Wayne Mad Ants and the Capital City Go-Go catch them in the standings.
"Anything that can be done in college basketball can be done from right here.” - Coach Davis
Tacitus651
Senior

Postby Commissioner » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:19 pm

Of course this is a serious matter, but a) the hockey puck thing is funny, and b) I went over to the OU board to see what they were saying. One guy posted a link to an article just last week--now taken down-- on site called "Raptor Republic" (I don't know if it has any official affiliation). The title of the article? "Challenge Kay Felder at your peril." Unfortunate headline in light of recent news.

Here's the article on another site, same headline https://nbanewsnow.com/challenge-kay-fe ... tion-news/
Titan All Americans Calihan Swanson Sparrow Ebben DeBusschere Murray Haywood Long Tyler Duerod Phillips Green McCallum
Commissioner
Senior

Postby The-Dude » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:41 am

Felder’s claim to fame was being Lebron’s towel boy. It’s now this :(
The-Dude
Senior

Postby Tacitus651 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:08 pm

Maybe Kampe will hire Felder to be a recruiter? I’m betting Felder could spot the kind of players Kampe is looking for. Oh, wait, one would probably need a college degree for a job like that.

This whole thing will probably be serendipitous for Felder. He wasn’t going to break back into the NBA anyway. He can make more money overseas. He should agree with the Canadians to never visit their country again, GTFO, and instruct his agent to find the biggest paycheck in Europe or Asia.
Tacitus651
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball