Merry Christmas

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Merry Christmas

Postby MooseGuy1 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:25 pm

This year has been difficult with family issues and I've not had the time to post as much as I have in the past. Still, the Titans are in my heart and I wish all of you fellow Titans (the real ones and the adopted ones like UP and I), a very blessed Christmas and Happy New Year. I truly hope the coming year brings each of you peace, joy, and fulfillment. My best to all.
MooseGuy1
Senior

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby TerryTylerFan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:40 pm

MooseGuy1 wrote:This year has been difficult with family issues and I've not had the time to post as much as I have in the past. Still, the Titans are in my heart and I wish all of you fellow Titans (the real ones and the adopted ones like UP and I), a very blessed Christmas and Happy New Year. I truly hope the coming year brings each of you peace, joy, and fulfillment. My best to all.

Always good to see your posts, Moose. Here’s hoping for a much better 2019 for you. Hope to see you at Calihan soon.
TerryTylerFan
Senior

Postby TitanVoiceofReason » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:23 am

Merry Christmas Moose. Hope 2019 bring happier times for you and your family.
TitanVoiceofReason
Senior

Postby ptctitan » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:38 am

Merry Christmas, MooseGuy1, and to all members of the Titan family who post and lurk on this board.
ptctitan
Senior

Postby Titan Jim » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:49 am

Merry Christmas!
Titan Jim
Senior

Postby Tacitus651 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:01 pm

I hope 2019 is better for you, Moose. I still think of your story from time to time.

Merry Christmas, everyone. We’re gonna shock the world next semester.
"Anything that can be done in college basketball can be done from right here.” - Coach Davis
Tacitus651
Senior

Postby upbasketballfan » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:41 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone, even Moose. We are coming down for the Jan.3rd. & 5th. games so hoping to see you guys at Calihan. Everyone have a happy and safe holiday season.
upbasketballfan
Senior

Postby uofdfan83 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:53 pm

FYI, our Titans practiced this Christmas Morn. Bringin' the lunch bucket mentality back to our Program.

Merry Christmas to all. I am looking forward to better days ahead. Trust me, when the glory returns, it will feel so good. Guys like Moose who have given their heart and soul to the Program with little reward yet will know what it's like to sit on the mountain and sing "We are Detroit". I personally feel lucky to be attached to all of you. I personally feel lucky to be a Titan. We are the blessed ones. We could be sheep and follow the Maize and Blue or Green and White. But instead we form a special bond with a team and support group that represents a special University. Go Titans. And thanks to everyone who has befriended me and my crazy family.
Tom Buysse
Classes of 1983 & 87
uofdfan83
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball