Happy New Year!

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Happy New Year!

Postby Resurget Cineribus » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:48 pm

I want to be the first to wish everyone a Happy New Year. My family and I are heading off to our favorite Italian restaurant called Vince’s in SW Detroit. I’m so happy with the new coach Davis and his program and our future. Those two road wins wouldn’t have been possible since the beginning and middle of coach Mac’s program , and that’s too many years ago. We have a ways to go but there is light at the end of tunnel, and it’s not a freight train!
Resurget Cineribus
Senior

Re: Happy New Year!

Postby Resurget Cineribus » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:02 pm

And Tacitus is it true you live near South Bend? I live in Bristol IN M - F so maybe we can meet up and watch a game in a bar on an iPad!
Resurget Cineribus
Senior

Postby Titan Jim » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:06 pm

Happy New Year!
Titan Jim
Senior

Postby Tacitus651 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:15 pm

Resurget Cineribus wrote:And Tacitus is it true you live near South Bend? I live in Bristol IN M - F so maybe we can meet up and watch a game in a bar on an iPad!

I actually live NE of SB, so we’re pretty close! The bar idea isn’t bad. I’m also always looking for fellow fans interested in attending regional games (WMU, Fort Wayne, etc.).
"Anything that can be done in college basketball can be done from right here.” - Coach Davis
Tacitus651
Senior

Postby Resurget Cineribus » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:49 pm

I actually drove to the WMU and Butler games this year. Let’s try to connect somewhere in Elkhart maybe in a few weeks.
Resurget Cineribus
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball