Prediction against Oakland (CA)?

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Prediction against Oakland (CA)?

Postby TitanONeill » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:06 am

With Oakland (CA), aka...MSU wannabes...coming into town...what is your prediction? I agree with coach when he said...we just want to win (game by game) and get to the tournament. I realize hes not going to take this game lightly, but he sees the end game in all this.

I expect a good sized crowd. Will there be a lot of OU commies there...probably. however I know a bunch of UD grads and fans who are coming out of the wood works due the recent success, AD, etc. Therefore, as fans...we have to bring our A game as one collective (and awakened) fan base. Cant wait for the team to give us something to cheer about. And remember OU fans who are Catholics...rooting against us is like rooting against God.

Commies of CA 67 Dear ole U of D: 78
TitanONeill
Senior

Re: Prediction against Oakland (CA)?

Postby Hoopster_Now_In_DC » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:29 am

UDM 92
Oakland,CA 78
Hoopster_Now_In_DC
Senior

Postby TitanVoiceofReason » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:38 pm

TitanONeill wrote:I expect a good sized crowd. Will there be a lot of OU commies there...probably. however I know a bunch of UD grads and fans who are coming out of the wood works due the recent success, AD, etc. Therefore, as fans...we have to bring our A game as one collective (and awakened) fan base. Cant wait for the team to give us something to cheer about. And remember OU fans who are Catholics...rooting against us is like rooting against God.

Commies of CA 67 Dear ole U of D: 78

+mega millions!

Titans 103 Oakland Grislys 74
TitanVoiceofReason
Senior

Postby Tacitus651 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:54 pm

Titans 81
Pioneers 77
"Anything that can be done in college basketball can be done from right here.” - Coach Davis
Tacitus651
Senior

Postby titanmac » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:23 pm

i checked out my usual vegas line. we are three point favorites. this is the line i use. the sagarin line has us at about 2.5. i always like to check the vegas line against this. i think we cover this spread but it could be dominated by emotions. i'm pretty sure kampe likes to "play" this game in the lockeroom. i think davis will treat it like just another game, and i think thats good. we don't have all that many local kids on this team anymore to fuel the enthusiasm. there will be a better crowd than usual and it will be interesting to watch how ad reacts to all the additional attention he's getting this week.

although i think we win i'm not putting my money where my mouth is. there will be better bets down the road.
In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power! Well that basketball court out there tonight, that's our universe. Let's rule it like Titans! (with apologies to coach boon)
titanmac
Senior

Postby Shags-DC » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:51 pm

83-81 TITANS!
Shags-DC
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball