Next Game Moving On vs UIC

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Next Game Moving On vs UIC

Postby TitanONeill » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:22 pm

Remember what coach said. Think of the end game. Our main goal was never to beat the school from California. Our goal is to get to the tourney. While the immature teddy bears continue to tweet each other (and take screen shots) and then come here for whatever reason (I guess we can be flattered)...let's concentrate on UIC. What's the scoop on them? At 3 and 4 I expect them to be hungry on their own floor. I also expect a big game out of AD. Winning cures losing.
TitanONeill
Senior

Re: Next Game Moving On vs UIC

Postby ptctitan » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:48 pm

TitanONeill wrote:Remember what coach said. Think of the end game. Our main goal was never to beat the school from California. Our goal is to get to the tourney. While the immature teddy bears continue to tweet each other (and take screen shots) and then come here for whatever reason (I guess we can be flattered)...let's concentrate on UIC. What's the scoop on them? At 3 and 4 I expect them to be hungry on their own floor. I also expect a big game out of AD. Winning cures losing.

Strong guard play. Chippy. It will be another war. They beat Wright State in Dayton. But they are beatable. From here forward, all conference road games will be tough.
ptctitan
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball