iupui

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

iupui

Postby titanmac » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:42 am

they seems to improve one day then relapse. they were good enough to dominate a bad iupui team last night. good on the boards, ball movement, taking care of the ball was better and stayimg out of foul trouble. nice free throw shooting too tho we didn't get to the line all that much.
In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power! Well that basketball court out there tonight, that's our universe. Let's rule it like Titans! (with apologies to coach boon)
titanmac
Senior

Re: iupui

Postby NC Titan » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:36 am

I think the players are finally getting into their roles, just as I think Coach has figured out who to play when. A very quiet 27 points from AD, a stunningly good game from Brandon, who is fast becoming the most exciting player on the team (nine of ten from the field, 70% shooting for the season, 75% for HL games). Starters are four sophomores and one freshman, with contributions from another sophomore. This bodes well for next year, especially if Boe comes back strong and a good recruiting class.

It is a pretty mediocre IUPUI team. Five players basically played the entire game. But every time they came back the Titans had a response. I never would have expected our team to scored 32 in the paint.
#DetroitsCollegeTeam
NC Titan
Senior

Postby ptctitan » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:36 pm

Hey, I can post again!
ptctitan
Senior

Postby TitanVoiceofReason » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:51 pm

same here!!!
TitanVoiceofReason
Senior

Postby titanmac » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:59 am

i really like watching miller play. 5 assists from the paint. whenever they doubled him he found a way to feed, mostly brandon, for an easy bunny. he just knows what it takes and how to use his body to get there. nice soft hands and a very nice touch for a big man. besides all that his vertical leap is easily all of three inches.
In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power! Well that basketball court out there tonight, that's our universe. Let's rule it like Titans! (with apologies to coach boon)
titanmac
Senior

Postby titandave » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:49 pm

titanmac wrote:i really like watching miller play. 5 assists from the paint. whenever they doubled him he found a way to feed, mostly brandon, for an easy bunny. he just knows what it takes and how to use his body to get there. nice soft hands and a very nice touch for a big man. besides all that his vertical leap is easily all of three inches.

Agree, Miller is a smart and skilled. If he possessed greater athleticism, he would be a special basketball player.
titandave
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball