uic

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Re: uic

Postby titanmac » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:55 am

he is deserving of more. a special honor since we can't retire his jersey...or can we... :)
In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power! Well that basketball court out there tonight, that's our universe. Let's rule it like Titans! (with apologies to coach boon)
titanmac
Senior

Postby NC Titan » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:24 pm

I've seen retired "jerseys" in other arena rafters honoring coaches.
#DetroitsCollegeTeam
NC Titan
Senior

Postby Dick Vitale » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:27 pm

Rogobob77 wrote:We still have a long way to go in terms of filling the arena, but Saturday was our best gate of the season. The stats for the Titans’ last three games at Calihan:

1,103 vs. Wright State
1,624 vs. IUPUI
1,866 vs. UIC

Let’s hope the upward trend continues for this Friday’s game against Oakland.

I see those numbers for attendance at games and don't get it. They always seem so over-inflated. I'm glad they are as high as they are but I look around and I don't see the amount of bodies that looks like those numbers. Perhaps I don't understand the counting math they use.

Nonetheless, can't wait to see Oakland go down on Friday.
Dick Vitale
Senior

Postby titanmac » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:50 am

i'm fairly certain its based on sales. many season ticket holders don't show up. most teams report attendance based on ticket sales
In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power! Well that basketball court out there tonight, that's our universe. Let's rule it like Titans! (with apologies to coach boon)
titanmac
Senior

Previous

Return to Men's Basketball