Wright State Post-view

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Wright State Post-view

Postby The-Dude » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:29 am

So basically, I’m the worst person to do this but you all gettin lazy so let’s do this. What the heck happened here? How are we still giving up close to 100 points per game?? I had to do a few shots of Bacardi when I saw that. I mean, why can’t we play a little defense, for real?

I didn’t watch the game but found it interesting that the stats looked competitive, as if the game should have been much closer. It’s also worth mentioning that I’m pretty sure that I can shoot 4-14 from 3-pt range, even with titanmac’s long arms in my face. I mean I haven’t tried shooting 3’s in a while but I’m just sayin...

Lastly, and slightly off-topic, I just want to say that Oakland sucks this year and on track to finish last in the conference. Glad it’s them and not us.

Before you start frothing to reply and rip this post apart, please remember that it’s the weekend, so please let’s just chill.
The-Dude
Senior

Re: Wright State Post-view

Postby ptctitan » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:57 am

In between your Bacardi shots, you did realize that the 3 point line was moved farther out this season than in past seasons? Did you take that into account when calculating your shooting efficiency against titanmac's long arms? :)
ptctitan
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball