detroit catholic school to reopen with in classriom teaching

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

detroit catholic school to reopen with in classriom teaching

Postby titanmac » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:32 am

Check out this article from The Detroit News:

Detroit area Catholic schools reopen with in-person classes, wait lists

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 386278001/

i wonder if our beloved u will figure it out?
In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power! Well that basketball court out there tonight, that's our universe. Let's rule it like Titans! (with apologies to coach boon)
titanmac
Senior

Re: detroit catholic school to reopen with in classriom teac

Postby NC Titan » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:52 am

Detroit Mercy is opening with on-campus classes (next week, I think). Kids are in the dorms.
#DetroitsCollegeTeam
NC Titan
Senior

Postby Hoopster_Now_In_DC » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:43 pm

NC Titan wrote:Detroit Mercy is opening with on-campus classes (next week, I think). Kids are in the dorms.

This is so confusing. When will we get to normalcy? I feel really bad for these kids and wonder if covid-19 will make this generation more resilient or harm them in some fashion.
Hoopster_Now_In_DC
Senior

Postby NC Titan » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:48 pm

Hoopster_Now_In_DC wrote:
NC Titan wrote:Detroit Mercy is opening with on-campus classes (next week, I think). Kids are in the dorms.

This is so confusing. When will we get to normalcy? I feel really bad for these kids and wonder if covid-19 will make this generation more resilient or harm them in some fashion.

I apologize if I was confusing. The "next week, I think" refers to when classes actually start. There is no question about Detroit Mercy opening. There is no question that students are in the dorms. Being largely a commuter school is an advantage for Detroit Mercy this year. The problems plaguing UNC and Villanova and many other school that are having issues with starting this semester are the result of on-campus students not using their brains.
#DetroitsCollegeTeam
NC Titan
Senior

Postby titanmac » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:31 am

i'm glad to hear that. would be nice to be included in the publicity going around.
In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power! Well that basketball court out there tonight, that's our universe. Let's rule it like Titans! (with apologies to coach boon)
titanmac
Senior

Postby titanarama » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:36 pm

Sure hope the University can get off to a safe start for this school year. Covid 19 is presenting the greatest challenge in our lifetime. Hopefully we will be able to survive this.
No MERCY in Detroit.
titanarama
Senior

Postby titanarama » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:36 pm

Sure hope the University can get off to a safe start for this school year. Covid 19 is presenting the greatest challenge in our lifetime. Hopefully we will be able to survive this.
No MERCY in Detroit.
titanarama
Senior

Postby The-Dude » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:11 pm

titanarama wrote:Sure hope the University can get off to a safe start for this school year. Covid 19 is presenting the greatest challenge in our lifetime. Hopefully we will be able to survive this.

GOD help us. WINTER is COMING.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E9wAk6BNIYI
The-Dude
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball