Poll: Newcomers

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Which newcomer are you most enthused to see play

Noah Waterman
17%
Kyle Legreair
No votes
Bul Kuol
33%
Matt Johnson
No votes
Taurean Thompson
33%
Marquell Fraser
No votes
Joey Liedel
17%
Caileb Brown
No votes

Total votes : 6

Poll: Newcomers

Postby JDetroitTitan » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:26 am

I would love to see all these guys' entering the hardwood at Cali for the first time in person this season.
JDetroitTitan
Senior

Re: Poll: Newcomers

Postby JDetroitTitan » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:32 am

I pick Terror T. I have been waiting for two years to get a big man that could dominate down low and I think he is here.
JDetroitTitan
Senior

Postby The-Dude » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:03 pm

JDetroitTitan wrote:I would love to see all these guys' entering the hardwood at Cali for the first time in person this season.

If you’d love to see all of them on the floor, Why start this POLL?!! This is incredibly unwelcoming.
The-Dude
Senior

Postby Hoopster_Now_In_DC » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:42 pm

Anytime you have a player that puts up 50, you have to be intrigued.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a4Y812Tbi18
Hoopster_Now_In_DC
Senior

Postby JDetroitTitan » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:04 pm

Hoopster_Now_In_DC wrote:Anytime you have a player that puts up 50, you have to be intrigued.

I was at a couple of those games. I don't think the highlights do him justice. He does a lot of the little things off the ball that helps the team. I just hope his ability will transfer well against D1 talent opponents. I like the find by are coaching staff. These are the under radar players that could pay off big for us.
JDetroitTitan
Senior

Postby Hoopster_Now_In_DC » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:26 pm

JDetroitTitan wrote:
Hoopster_Now_In_DC wrote:Anytime you have a player that puts up 50, you have to be intrigued.

I was at a couple of those games. I don't think the highlights do him justice. He does a lot of the little things off the ball that helps the team. I just hope his ability will transfer well against D1 talent opponents. I like the find by are coaching staff. These are the under radar players that could pay off big for us.

With that type of range, it certainly will pay dividends. In addition, he looks to have a quick release, unbelievable accuracy, and tremendous confidence. I see no signs that it will not transfer to D1.

Funny thing is we heard those same doubts about Rashad Phillips.
Hoopster_Now_In_DC
Senior

Postby JDetroitTitan » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:25 pm

Hoopster_Now_In_DC wrote:
JDetroitTitan wrote:

With that type of range, it certainly will pay dividends. In addition, he looks to have a quick release, unbelievable accuracy, and tremendous confidence. I see no signs that it will not transfer to D1.

Funny thing is we heard those same doubts about Rashad Phillips.

Keep talking I am loving it!!! Lets go Titans!!
JDetroitTitan
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball