Poll: What could you live with?

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

What could you live with next week games

Two close games but no wins
No votes
Two wins
70%
One win but a blow out loss
No votes
One win with a close loss
10%
It doesn't matter as long as we get one win
20%
I don't care about this series
No votes
It doesn't matter if we win or lose as long as the team keeps improving
No votes

Total votes : 10

Poll: What could you live with?

Postby JDetroitTitan » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:24 am

What is your bottom line?
JDetroitTitan
Senior

Re: Poll: What could you live with?

Postby TitanVoiceofReason » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:57 am

I believe we can and will win both games. Anything less is unsatisfactory.
TitanVoiceofReason
Senior

Postby sacredheartgreg » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:17 pm

If we have strong practices this week, contain Jalen Moore and get Noah to drive to the hoop we will win. I think Matt Johnson will play a big role in this series also.

SHG
sacredheartgreg
Senior

Postby titandave » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:58 pm

Of course it would be great to get two wins this weekend, especially since we're playing Oakland. That being said; if we split on the road (Oakland, YSU. & CSU) and sweep at home (Purdue-FW & Robert Morris) .... we end up with a regular season record of 10-10 (conference record of 9-7). From my perspective; that equates to the program moving in the right direction.
titandave
Senior

Postby ptctitan » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:24 pm

If Bacari's 2016-17 Titans team could beat the 2016-17 HL regular season championship Oakland team at Oakland, then this year's Titans can beat this year's Grizzlies twice at Oakland. We showed our determination in coming back from 14 points down and winning the second game vs GB. It will be another hard fought weekend. And OU is trying to psych us out by claiming they don't want to play us again. That's just another total BS pre-game psyops by Kampe. Like when he moaned about how hard it would be to cover Antoine only to double and triple him the whole game. So, ignore them, strap on our shoes and go win both games.
ptctitan
Senior

Postby dennycrane » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:23 pm

Wake me up when we get to 7-7, will ya', Dave?
dennycrane
Senior

Postby JDetroitTitan » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:27 pm

If OU would focus as hard as they do to beat us every year and put that same energy against everyone in the HL they may have at least one Horizon League title by now. Just an observation.
JDetroitTitan
Senior

Postby Notsosmart » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:17 pm

Ummmm, they do have a regular season championship and a second place and two third placesin case you have lived under a log they have finished ahead of us EVERY year they have been in this league. We need to change this. And we need to get rid of this narrative that they put more into these games then we do. Let’s beat them over and over and over instead of posts like that last one.
Notsosmart
Senior

Postby JDetroitTitan » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:58 pm

Notsosmart wrote:Ummmm, they do have a regular season championship and a second place and two third placesin case you have lived under a log they have finished ahead of us EVERY year they have been in this league. We need to change this. And we need to get rid of this narrative that they put more into these games then we do. Let’s beat them over and over and over instead of posts like that last one.

Sorry I meant a HL tournament Championship. Do they have one of those? I really don't pay attention to OU except for Two games out of the year so I really don't know that much.
JDetroitTitan
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball