Thank You Coach Davis, Mike Jr and Antoine!

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Thank You Coach Davis, Mike Jr and Antoine!

Postby sacredheartgreg » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:53 pm

Thank you for the tremendous effort on the sidelines and on the court tonight against Oakland. I truly believe this will be a victory that will ignite us for the rest of the season!

SHG
sacredheartgreg
Senior

Re: Thank You Coach Davis, Mike Jr and Antoine!

Postby titandave » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:21 am

The victory over Oakland is the first step in achieving an overall record of.500 for the regular season. :)

As I posted under a different topic (before the series with Oakland), we need to split on the road (Oakland, YSU. & CSU) and sweep at home (Purdue-FW & Robert Morris) .... this would give us a regular season record of 10-10 (conference record of 9-7).
titandave
Senior

Postby EarlTheTwirl » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:55 am

Considering where the program has been the last 5 years or so, I would also be happy with the ending.
EarlTheTwirl
Senior

Postby professorjackson » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:42 pm

I get where you're coming from, but this is just sad. I guess I should just accept that we are a bottom feeder in a lowly conference. Each March we can hope to catch fire for a few days and win the conference tournament and the 15 seed...
David J. Jackson, Class of '91
professorjackson
Senior

Postby titandave » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:15 pm

By finishing at .500 in the regular season, we are heading in the right direction!

Going forward, we have an experienced group returning for the 2021-22 season; AD, Brandon, Isiani, Koka, and Waterman. And, with the NCAA allowing another year of eligibility due to the virus, it's possible that some or all of the current Seniors/Graduate Students would return to UDM ... Rose Jr., Fraser, Johnson, and Kuol. :)
titandave
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball