How Confident am I that this weekend we....

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Poll ended at Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:04 am

Win one game
50%
Win both games
25%
Lose both game
25%

Total votes : 8

Postby JDetroitTitan » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:04 am

This will be the litmus test to see how much the team has improved. At the beginning of the conference play we lost to #2 WSU in game one by 23 and game two by 13. If we lose both games but take the games to the final seconds is a win in my book at this time. I know we are better then the bottom two thirds of the league. I really don't know at this point how we measure up to the top tier.
JDetroitTitan
Senior

Re: How Confident am I that this weekend we....

Postby TitanVoiceofReason » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:54 am

Our team is improving. We have depth, height and skill. Our teamwork and defense keeps getting better and better. At this time our team is in the upper echelon of the league but to remain there we have to outwork CSU.
TitanVoiceofReason
Senior

Re: How Confident am I that this weekend we....

Postby JDetroitTitan » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:21 pm

TitanVoiceofReason wrote:Our team is improving. We have depth, height and skill. Our teamwork and defense keeps getting better and better. At this time our team is in the upper echelon of the league but to remain there we have to outwork CSU.

I agree with that statement. I would like us to at least win one game but to me this isn't a total loss if we don't. We need to go into the HLT ready to play hard and not get complacent. Winning two games against the first place team could give us a false entitlement mind set going into HLT. Sometimes its better having the mind set of going into a situation hungry and on the fence than on top and comfortable.

None the less lets go out there Fight. I am leaving my predictions in the broom closet this week.
JDetroitTitan
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball