st cecilia's

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

st cecilia's

Postby titanmac » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:32 pm

Nobody's been? Season should be about over.
In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power! Well that basketball court out there tonight, that's our universe. Let's rule it like Titans! (with apologies to coach boon)
titanmac
Senior

Re: st cecilia's

Postby NC Titan » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:37 pm

With summer workouts at the school, do any of our students head to St. Cecelia's anymore?
#DetroitsCollegeTeam
NC Titan
Senior

Postby Titan.RW » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:14 pm

I emailed Stacey Barnes, the men's basketball office manager, about a month ago & asked her for the schedule & rosters but she never replied. I have got this info from her for the last several years so I'm guess'in that nobody was playing. My best guess but I don't know.
Titan.RW
Senior

Postby baseball59 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:25 pm

has anyone seen any of our incoming players either play or work out yet.i think it would be hard for anyone to make any real accessment of what we can expect fom our team this year without seeing exactly what skills each one offers.
baseball59
Senior

Postby dtowntitan » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:48 am

I did make it to the saint a couple of weeks back. The only players that were there were the 2 big juco transfers and the walk on from sterling heights. Cant imagine seeing the walk on get any playing time but will be a good practice player. The 2 big guys are pretty athletic but very raw. They are definitely a work in progress but they both seem like really great individuals. Should be able to block shots and rebound, but at least from the game i saw I am not sure how much else.
dtowntitan
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball