Titan Women's Basketball Banquet

Your place for the Lady Titan's!
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Titan Women's Basketball Banquet

Postby TitanKev83 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:18 pm

The Titan Women's team capped off their great season this afternoon with team banquet at Pasquales in Royal Oak. It was a nice event. Haleigh Ristovski was named or voted...not sure which...team MVP. I enjoyed meeting some of the players as well as the coaches. Athletic department produced a cool, behind the scenes video of the Titans win over Oakland.

Hats off to the coaches, players, staff and supporters on a wonderful season. Considering the obstacles the team faced, this group of young women achieved and represented the university well. Barring the unexpected, the entire team is returning next season, with Rosanna Reynolds and Haleigh Ristovski our signature players (IMHO). Could we unseat Green Bay's hold on the conference? I don't know. But, this team will be highly competitive and fun to watch. I asked about the schedule for next season, one of the coaches said the women will be playing at tournament at Cal State Northridge (apparently we will be playing MSU in the tournament). The non-conference home schedule will be a little thin--due to the fact we have a number of return games next season. Today's banquet was a fitting way to close what was a great season. Looking forward to the future with the women's program.

Kevin Byrnes, Titan Supporter-Former TC Board Member
TitanKev83
Senior

Return to Women's Basketball