Article on emerging UDM/Oakland golf rivalry

Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Article on emerging UDM/Oakland golf rivalry

Postby Rogobob77 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:18 pm

Rogobob77
Senior

Re: Article on emerging UDM/Oakland golf rivalry

Postby AmenBrother » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:30 am

I would like to hear the real story from Engel on why he left UDM. I've heard a few stories, but not certain of the accuracy of any of them. One constant theme that I did hear among the stories, was that he was angered when he left. He was at UDM a long time and his ways probably clashed with the new regime.
AmenBrother
Senior

Postby titanmac » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:47 am

engle was a fine golf coach. as a SID not so much. a great guy. proud to have had him as a titan. will see him in the hof one day im sure.
In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power! Well that basketball court out there tonight, that's our universe. Let's rule it like Titans! (with apologies to coach boon)
titanmac
Senior

Postby AmenBrother » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:55 am

You wont see him the hof if he continues to have any attitude against the university.
AmenBrother
Senior

Postby titanmac » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:51 pm

peoples memories are short bro. your always pitching negatives.. not sure why. people get angry and ferget about it, at least adults do. if he wants to be in a snit its ok with me. he'll get over it.
In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power! Well that basketball court out there tonight, that's our universe. Let's rule it like Titans! (with apologies to coach boon)
titanmac
Senior

Postby titanmac » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:54 pm

besides, we can put him in the hall whether he's in a snit or not.
titanmac
Senior

Postby titanmike » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:19 am

Currently the Titans are in dead last at 7 and probably will stay there or maybe move to 6. Oakland is two strokes back of first. Titan Golfer Gaynes led the first round, shot a 78 in the second round and sits +5 heading trailing the leader (From......Oakland) by 5 strokes.
titanmike
Senior

Return to General