***Lax Coach on WDFN, 1130, Friday @9:35am***

Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Re: ***Lax Coach on WDFN, 1130, Friday @9:35am***

Postby GoTitans » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:44 pm

Sorry to keep this off topic thread going here but our Titan lacrosse team is "just outside the top 20".
Thirty-five of 69 Division I teams were in action this weekend. Detroit took down Ohio State, Colgate topped Bryant, Marquette stunned Lehigh, and Virginia won on the road at Loyola in the week’s most newsworthy games.

Just outside my Top 20 this week: High Point, Marquette, Stony Brook, Michigan, Bryant and Detroit.

http://www.insidelacrosse.com/article/q ... -top/30810

The Titans are young and nobody really knew what to expect with so many underclassman and a "new" coach. Now we know they can beat a top 25 team. Freshmen scored 4 goals, 1 for a sophomore, and 4 for seniors. While the chances of an at-large bid to the NCAA is very slight so we have to win the conference tournament, wins over Big10 teams is huge for a lot of reasons.

Please think about taking the short trip to Ann Arbor Saturday for the game. UofM has a pretty good team too.

And our goalie, Jason Weber, is one of the best in the country and only a sophomore. You can vote for him for player of the week here: http://www.insidelacrosse.com/article/sunday-post-emotional-day-at-homewood-upset-saturday-potw-voting/30798/3
GoTitans
Senior

Re: ***Lax Coach on WDFN, 1130, Friday @9:35am***

Postby titanreggie » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:09 pm

Big shoutout to the LAX team on their win and I hope they get another on Saturday and crack that Top 20. Good Luck and Go Titans!!
TAKE THAT BALL TO THE HOOP & MAKE THOSE TURNOVERS HURT!
PLAY HARD, PLAY TOGETHER & PLAY TO WIN! DEFEND THE HALL!
titanreggie
Senior

Previous

Return to LaCrosse