UofD v. UofM, Feb 24, Pontiac

Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

UofD v. UofM, Feb 24, Pontiac

Postby JimmyChitwood » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:52 pm

Titans take on UofM Wednesday night, February 24, 7:00pm at Ultimate arena in Pontiac, just off Square Lake Road/75 ramp and Opdyke. We beat UofM in 2012, were winning by 1 in 2013 when lightening canceled the game, we lost by 1 in 2014, and got beat somewhat handily last year. Time for some payback.

If you haven't seen a lacrosse game you will be impressed with the speed, finesse, skill, and strength of these guys and the game.
JimmyChitwood
Senior

Re: UofD v. UofM, Feb 24, Pontiac

Postby GoTitans » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:29 pm

As of now I am planning on going tonight, and bringing some young lacrosse players. I bet the weather keeps some people away; hopefully just the UofM fans though.

I am also heading to South Bend Saturday to see them take on #1 Notre Dame. Brother Rice alum Sergio Perkovic is one of the best players in the country. Good to see the Midwest doing so well.
GoTitans
Senior

Re: UofD v. UofM, Feb 24, Pontiac

Postby titanmike » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:05 pm

GoTitans wrote:As of now I am planning on going tonight, and bringing some young lacrosse players. I bet the weather keeps some people away; hopefully just the UofM fans though.

I am also heading to South Bend Saturday to see them take on #1 Notre Dame. Brother Rice alum Sergio Perkovic is one of the best players in the country. Good to see the Midwest doing so well.

Game cancelled due to , duh! inclement weather :D
titanmike
Senior

Return to LaCrosse