Titans take on #1 Notre Dame Saturday

Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Titans take on #1 Notre Dame Saturday

Postby GoTitans » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:13 am

Big game. It will be tough. I will be there.
GoTitans
Senior

Re: Titans take on #1 Notre Dame Saturday

Postby Commissioner » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:21 pm

GoTitans wrote:Big game. It will be tough. I will be there.

Notre Dame 14, Titans 5.
Titan All Americans Calihan Swanson Sparrow Ebben DeBusschere Murray Haywood Long Tyler Duerod Phillips Green McCallum
Commissioner
Senior

Re: Titans take on #1 Notre Dame Saturday

Postby GoTitans » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:37 am

Notre Dame was too big and strong. They also move and pass the ball really well. And they defend. That's why they are #1. Our guys played pretty well though. They played tough, especially considering how young we are, going up against the best team in the country.

We did score first, the highlight of the day. The game may not have been as close as it ended up because ND rested Sergio Perkovic and Matt Kavanagh much of the last 3 quarters.

Not that it would have made a difference but the game was moved inside to the practice football field for some reason. They used the football sidelines, which are 10 yards narrower than a lacrosse field. I noticed our guys catch a pass and turn and be trapped on by the sidelines (which shouldn't be there). I think ND was much more used to the dimensions practicing in there. Early on the refs were not going to let us stay in the game either. Some pretty poor calls early. Overall, a good game. ND people were welcoming.
GoTitans
Senior

Return to LaCrosse