Brennan Kamish. CC to UDM

Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Brennan Kamish. CC to UDM

Postby GoTitans » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:20 pm

http://www.laxweekly.com/brennan-kamish-full-interview/

A small part of the interview:
Why did you choose your college versus any other college?

This is actually the most common question I get but I enjoy answering it more than anything I ever talk about. I was raised in Wixom, Michigan which is about 45 minutes from where Detroit Mercy is located so I’m very familiar with the area from going to Tigers and Lions games throughout my childhood. I wanted to stay close to home and there are only two division one programs in Michigan….UDM and Michigan. I work well in smaller schools and classes in terms of focus and really knowing who’s sitting next to me and who is up talking at the front of the room. Detroit Mercy is my home, I’ve spent my last 4 years getting to know the coaches, administration and players, I couldn’t be happier to be attending the university in the fall. Coach Kolon is by far the most down to earth man I know making it easy to connect on subjects outside of the lacrosse field. Coach Adams has one of the most underrated offensive minds in college lacrosse and the assistant coaches are second to none. We’re doing something special down here and one day people are going to see the change of culture in not only the lacrosse program but also the city.
GoTitans
Senior

Return to LaCrosse