Autumn Rademacher

Your place for the Lady Titan's!
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Autumn Rademacher

Postby upbasketballfan » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:05 pm

My memory is short. I can't remember why we let her go. I sure miss her on the sideline. She looked a lot better over there than Coach Scott and her teams definitely looked to be coached better. Scot seems to be a screamer and I have never thought much of a coach who is trying to make decisions for his players when they are under pressure and see the pressure situation from a totally different viewpoint. Can we get Autumn back? I was excited about this years recruits but if anything they seem to have regressed under Scott's excellent tutorage.
upbasketballfan
Senior

Re: Autumn Rademacher

Postby Dick Vitale » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:42 pm

Rademacher, 39, the women's coach, did not have her contract renewed after the Titans went 12-18 this past season.
Dick Vitale
Senior

Postby upbasketballfan » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:29 am

Dick Vitale wrote:Rademacher, 39, the women's coach, did not have her contract renewed after the Titans went 12-18 this past season.

This is Scotts 4th season. His first two he had winning records with Autumns recruits. The last two years have been on him. He actually is performing at a lower level than Autumn, Ray and BA. Have you watched the women play in the last two years?
upbasketballfan
Senior

Postby Dick Vitale » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:20 am

I get to a few games a year and have seen my share of last second losses. Everything else in the program seems great but the Win-Loss record is hard to look past.
Dick Vitale
Senior

Postby upbasketballfan » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:35 pm

upbasketballfan wrote:
Dick Vitale wrote:Rademacher, 39, the women's coach, did not have her contract renewed after the Titans went 12-18 this past season.

This is Scotts 4th season. His first two he had winning records with Autumns recruits. The last two years have been on him. He actually is performing at a lower level than Autumn, Ray and BA. Have you watched the women play in the last two years?

I guess I have watched all of the games in which we do not even look like we belong on the same floor with our opponents. I have watched mostly conference games and if it wasn't for UIC we would be and should be 15 - 20 point underdogs.
upbasketballfan
Senior

Postby R.B.J1 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:15 pm

upbasketballfan wrote:My memory is short. I can't remember why we let her go. I sure miss her on the sideline. She looked a lot better over there than Coach Scott and her teams definitely looked to be coached better. Scot seems to be a screamer and I have never thought much of a coach who is trying to make decisions for his players when they are under pressure and see the pressure situation from a totally different viewpoint. Can we get Autumn back? I was excited about this years recruits but if anything they seem to have regressed under Scott's excellent tutorage.

I dont really care for coaches that berate their players, its only a game and mistakes will be made. Bob Knight and John Chaney were two coaches I had a complete disdain for. Tom Izzo is a also a screamer, however, I've met him in person the guy could sale a furnace in Dubai or an air conditioner in Alaska. A very likeable guy. Coach Davis is also a yeller and a screamer, however he is also very personable.
R.B.J1
Senior

Return to Women's Basketball