Titans vs. Milwaukee (February 22)

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

Re: Titans vs. Milwaukee (February 22)

Postby NC Titan » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:32 am

JDetroitTitan wrote:
NC Titan wrote:He's a good power forward. Unfortunate that he has been playing center. He's performed admirably, but he is playing out of position. And having met him a few times, I can say he definitely is a very nice guy.

He is a good basketball player. This is the type of guy I want playing for my school. Miller and Miller Lite might be served in the Titan Club but Miller Time was on the court.

It would have been an interesting season with both Miller and Harrison Curry if Curry had been able to play.
#DetroitsCollegeTeam
NC Titan
Senior

Postby JDetroitTitan » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:54 am

NC Titan wrote:
JDetroitTitan wrote:
NC Titan wrote:He's a good power forward. Unfortunate that he has been playing center. He's performed admirably, but he is playing out of position. And having met him a few times, I can say he definitely is a very nice guy.

He is a good basketball player. This is the type of guy I want playing for my school. Miller and Miller Lite might be served in the Titan Club but Miller Time was on the court.

It would have been an interesting season with both Miller and Harrison Curry if Curry had been able to play.

I would of love to see that.
JDetroitTitan
Senior

Postby titandave » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:43 pm

NC Titan wrote:It would have been an interesting season with both Miller and Harrison Curry if Curry had been able to play.

Was Harrison Curry dismissed from this team or did he leave voluntarily?
titandave
Senior

Postby NC Titan » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:40 pm

titandave wrote:
NC Titan wrote:It would have been an interesting season with both Miller and Harrison Curry if Curry had been able to play.

Was Harrison Curry dismissed from this team or did he leave voluntarily?

According to Rogo, "Something I read on another message board indicated he’s still in school, but not on roster due to what would amount to a college career ending injury." Rogo also reported earlier this month that Curry remained in school, has completed his degree and is trying to catch on somewhere as a grad transfer. The implication (or my inference) is that our medical staff disqualified him from player status. He stayed in school and graduated -- pretty much the definition of academic progress -- so should have a positive, not negative, effect on our APR.
#DetroitsCollegeTeam
NC Titan
Senior

Previous

Return to Men's Basketball