YouTube Dream Team

Go TITANS!!! Get all the news and gossip on Men's Basketball.
Forum rules
Please be courteous to one another and have some fun! Go Titans!!

YouTube Dream Team

Postby The-Dude » Wed May 13, 2020 6:45 pm

I spend about three hours last night on YouTube and found about 11 total studs with eligibility next season. I’m willing to offer my services as head coach for 30K. I’ll guarantee that we win 8 games or I’ll give all the $ back. Only condition is that Vowels will need to resign faster than expected. Another minor detail is that I won’t be able to coach every game but TitanMike May be able to sub for me.
The-Dude
Senior

Re: YouTube Dream Team

Postby The-Dude » Wed May 27, 2020 10:31 am

I have a buddy who runs a Coney Island restaurant that is willing to feed the coaches and players for 50.% off Coney Island MSRP. This alone would save the program 30K. He said that he would also offer this discount to the loyal fan base. This would be the best way to rejuvenate a hungry fan base.
The-Dude
Senior

Postby NC Titan » Wed May 27, 2020 11:00 am

The-Dude wrote:I have a buddy who runs a Coney Island restaurant that is willing to feed the coaches and players for 50.% off Coney Island MSRP. This alone would save the program 30K. He said that he would also offer this discount to the loyal fan base. This would be the best way to rejuvenate a hungry fan base.

No Coney Island company is listed under the Athletics Department corporate sponsors. Your buddy should approach them with an offer.

(How did you come up with the $30k number? Does the Athletics Department really spend $60k a year on Coney Islands?)
#DetroitsCollegeTeam
NC Titan
Senior

Postby The-Dude » Thu May 28, 2020 9:38 pm

NC Titan wrote:
The-Dude wrote:I have a buddy who runs a Coney Island restaurant that is willing to feed the coaches and players for 50.% off Coney Island MSRP. This alone would save the program 30K. He said that he would also offer this discount to the loyal fan base. This would be the best way to rejuvenate a hungry fan base.

No Coney Island company is listed under the Athletics Department corporate sponsors. Your buddy should approach them with an offer.

(How did you come up with the $30k number? Does the Athletics Department really spend $60k a year on Coney Islands?)

NC, prior to Ray Sr taking over as coach, buddy’s in Det would sponsor pre-game meals. Prior to that it was Como’s in Ferndale. Each meal is about $1K. There are about 14 home games and the team eats out 3-4 hours prior to each game. No holds barred as it’s a carb load. Basically an all you can eat for about 15 players and usually about 10 others. This happens again on the roads. So if you do the math, the home meals are about 30K. So as you can see, my offer would be jumbo savings.

I’m also willing to up my guarantee to 10 wins, however, just a heads up that I’ll schedule soft.
The-Dude
Senior

Postby Big Chuck » Thu May 28, 2020 10:41 pm

I thought Men's BB had a team training table last year thanks to the generosity of an donor.
Big Chuck
Senior

Return to Men's Basketball